Lovebugs Arbitter Update...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! Looks like wifezilla's really starting to make some progress on those Arbiter pieces (with your help, of course) :D

Is there a specific time frame in mind to have it completed by? o_O

Btw, I've just gotta ask... what's with all the female Arbiters lately? Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just they all seemed to pop up out of nowhere :p lol

I allready seen it Ithica, you and Lovebug are doing a great job.

Way to make the pep parts and the supports Lovebug!!!

Yeah, I have to say... her idea for devising an internal support structure was pretty original. She's a real crafty one, ain't she? ;) lol

SPARTAN II said:
Btw, I've just gotta ask... what's with all the female Arbiters lately? Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just they all seemed to pop up out of nowhere :p lol

When a mommy sangheili and a daddy sangheili love eachother very much....

Last edited by a moderator:
She is very crafty...Lee I see we watch each other closely..lol. She has been working very hard. She loves the feedback. Thanks.

Ithica

Ithica said:
She is very crafty...Lee I see we watch each other closely..lol. She has been working very hard. She loves the feedback. Thanks.

Ithica

Well, she deserves it. She's doing a great job on it so far! :)

Syphon said:
looks really good, at this rate we will have enough of a covenant force to have a UNSC vs. Covy war (y)

The only problem will be arming everyone. We need to work on that problem first before we go to war.

BTW, excellent work there to you and wifezilla there Ithica.

:D Woo!
The pieces are looking great! I can't wait to check 'em out. Nice idea with the popsicle sticks, I'll need to build a support for my helmet and such before I start the resin process.

Also, I'm planning on molding my arm plates if Wifezilla would like a couple sets. I'm not sure exactly when I'll get to it, (probably not before the pep night), but sometime in May.

And I'm totally up for an Arbiter party, haha.

Drakku said:
:D Woo!
The pieces are looking great! I can't wait to check 'em out. Nice idea with the popsicle sticks, I'll need to build a support for my helmet and such before I start the resin process.

Also, I'm planning on molding my arm plates if Wifezilla would like a couple sets. I'm not sure exactly when I'll get to it, (probably not before the pep night), but sometime in May.

And I'm totally up for an Arbiter party, haha.

I would love a set. Thank you. Let me kn ow a cost when you do them.

Brittany

OMG! She posted! She posted! :eek: J/k

It's about time you said something here, though :lol: lol

I think it would be kewl for the three of you to have an Arbiter gathering. Would make for one helluva photo op (I'd buy a pack of holiday greeting cards with Sean, Drakku and Brittany all shown in their Arbiter costumes) :D

SPARTAN II said:
(I'd buy a pack of holiday greeting cards with Sean, Drakku and Brittany all shown in their Arbiter costumes) :D
Would we all have to wear Santa hats? D;

Drakku said:
Would we all have to wear Santa hats? D;

Well, you wouldn't have to if you didn't want to, but that would add a nice festive touch:lol:

Finally saw this vid... looking good!

"Gawd, I love her!" classic!

Can't wait to see what Privateer is able to do with the shoulders... "stamp it with a lego leg", that should be his new sig!

Welcome to the forum lovebug, wifezilla, or whichever you prefer!

great stuff, its people like you that make me want to make EVERYTHING!!

anyway can't wait to see it done. there are very few elite suits out there and most of them suck, bust this looks like its going to be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back