Luka's new ODST Build

So with HCS out of the way, some action shots for y'all.

PapaHawkHCS1.jpg

Massive thanks to PapaBear71 for letting me hold this absolute monster of a gun.

20231011_212220.jpg

Also happy to announce my PT Gear ODST. I honestly need a lightweight cosplay for when I'm doing stuff and need to chat with people at the same time. I'm really happy with how this one turned out.

MSFTofficialHCS1.jpg

Finally, I made the Official Halo Account!!!! Thanks to indigoD0g for bringing this to my attention. Also on that note, my Instagram is now live, though fairly empty. You can find me at lukavago

Now, I'm not done. I have it on good authority that I might be able to get a DIN if I can finish a couple things, so stay tuned over the next week, we'll see what I can crank out!

So with HCS out of the way, some action shots for y'all.

View attachment 337137
Massive thanks to PapaBear71 for letting me hold this absolute monster of a gun.

View attachment 337138

Also happy to announce my PT Gear ODST. I honestly need a lightweight cosplay for when I'm doing stuff and need to chat with people at the same time. I'm really happy with how this one turned out.

View attachment 337139

Finally, I made the Official Halo Account!!!! Thanks to indigoD0g for bringing this to my attention. Also on that note, my Instagram is now live, though fairly empty. You can find me at lukavago

Now, I'm not done. I have it on good authority that I might be able to get a DIN if I can finish a couple things, so stay tuned over the next week, we'll see what I can crank out!
All of your outfits from the weekend looked fantastic! And it was so great meeting you

Hello everyone! This update is a little late, but I hope y'all will forgive me. First up, I'M DEPLOYED!!!!
FrontExtra.jpg

Say hello to the Sgt. Luka Build, Deployment number S404! Of course, just because I'm deployed doesn't mean that I'm done with this suit, so for the first time in a while, it's time for a build update.

First off, I got a new printer :D
NewPrinter.jpg

and I quickly used it to make some armor that I'm still missing, as well as starting to replace some components that I want to replace.
NewArmor1.jpg

NewArmor2.jpg

I also had no weapons of any flavor, so some grenades will tide me over for a minute.
Grenades.jpg

Presently, I'm working on the backpack, because SubXzeroXhero makes me envious of his.
Backpack.jpg

And finally, I got many request to add a cigar or the like to my build to go with the drill instructor persona I ended up using at HCS. I have to confess, it's a really good idea and I was starting to look into it. Then JSLund comes out of left field and goes 'Hey Luka, I've got an .stl of Cpt Keyes pipe, do you want to use that?' and of course I did!
Pipe1.jpg

Pipe2.jpg

Pipe3.jpg

Obviously, all of these prints are still rough. I haven't started cleaning any of them and it might be a bit before I do (it's cold up here in Washington). Then again, the list of places I'm going next year is already starting to grow at a fairly prodigious rate....

As for the build itself. Y'all probably know that I've worn this suit several times now, SummerCon, HCS, Grit City, Vets day. There has been wear and tear that needs to be taken care of. New gauntlets, possibly new shins, maybe a new attempt at the back armor. The shins I'm unsure about, the ones I have need repairs, and taking the chance to add a couple millimeters of extra space wouldn't suck, but it's a large part to replace... we'll see. I do want to replace my thighs one day, since mine are just to small, but that'll happen after I break the pair I've got. I also need an actual weapon, so the DMR will be up once I finish up the backpack.

That's it for this update! Thanks for stopping by though, I'll try to post again before Christmas!

-Luka

Hello everyone! This update is a little late, but I hope y'all will forgive me. First up, I'M DEPLOYED!!!!View attachment 338993
Say hello to the Sgt. Luka Build, Deployment number S404! Of course, just because I'm deployed doesn't mean that I'm done with this suit, so for the first time in a while, it's time for a build update.

First off, I got a new printer :D
View attachment 338994

and I quickly used it to make some armor that I'm still missing, as well as starting to replace some components that I want to replace.
View attachment 338995
View attachment 338996

I also had no weapons of any flavor, so some grenades will tide me over for a minute.
View attachment 338997

Presently, I'm working on the backpack, because SubXzeroXhero makes me envious of his.
View attachment 338998

And finally, I got many request to add a cigar or the like to my build to go with the drill instructor persona I ended up using at HCS. I have to confess, it's a really good idea and I was starting to look into it. Then JSLund comes out of left field and goes 'Hey Luka, I've got an .stl of Cpt Keyes pipe, do you want to use that?' and of course I did!
View attachment 338999
View attachment 339000
View attachment 339001

Obviously, all of these prints are still rough. I haven't started cleaning any of them and it might be a bit before I do (it's cold up here in Washington). Then again, the list of places I'm going next year is already starting to grow at a fairly prodigious rate....

As for the build itself. Y'all probably know that I've worn this suit several times now, SummerCon, HCS, Grit City, Vets day. There has been wear and tear that needs to be taken care of. New gauntlets, possibly new shins, maybe a new attempt at the back armor. The shins I'm unsure about, the ones I have need repairs, and taking the chance to add a couple millimeters of extra space wouldn't suck, but it's a large part to replace... we'll see. I do want to replace my thighs one day, since mine are just to small, but that'll happen after I break the pair I've got. I also need an actual weapon, so the DMR will be up once I finish up the backpack.

That's it for this update! Thanks for stopping by though, I'll try to post again before Christmas!

-Luka
I think grenades are a top tier weapon of choice. Also I love how the Marathon logo is on the pipe! Can the pipe function like one of those kids toys where you blow bubbles out of it?

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back