M64d Pistol 95% Finished..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick Smith

New Member
Wow. :cool: The amount of skill on this forum is absolutely amazing. You guys should get together and form a company and sell packages of and AR + Magnum + full body spartan suit for a couple thousand dollars. :cool:

I've made a halo 3 magnum myself and I want to show it to you guys but whenever I make a new thread I get a board message saying "Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum". I was trying in the Elite Showcase board. Is that right?
 

Bloodl3tt3r

Well-Known Member
Infrantry-Spartan said:
Wow. :cool: The amount of skill on this forum is absolutely amazing. You guys should get together and form a company and sell packages of and AR + Magnum + full body spartan suit for a couple thousand dollars. :cool:

I've made a halo 3 magnum myself and I want to show it to you guys but whenever I make a new thread I get a board message saying "Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum". I was trying in the Elite Showcase board. Is that right?


Yeah, you can only post in noob forum. You have to be granted elite status in order to post here, I think.

And Bungie would sue if you sold packages like that.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Patrick Smith

New Member
Bloodl3tt3r said:
Yeah, you can only post in noob forum. You have to be granted elite status in order to post here, I think.

And Bungie would sue if you sold packages like that.

I'm sorry, I didn't read that. You're entirely right.

And Bungie would most certainly sue. :)

EDIT:

And uh... to get back on topic.... this gun is....AMAZING! Uh...fantastic! Hehehe.... :whistle:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

bigdstainer

Jr Member
Absolutely amazing. I hate to sound like a walking cliche, but gotta give credit where credit is due. Best I've seen, and yes, it is hard to believe it was once wood...excellent job!
 

Bloodl3tt3r

Well-Known Member
You could literally show up at a bank, wave it around, and everyone would get down... lol remember to put on an orange tip, eh?
 

CPU64

Well-Known Member
Bloodl3tt3r said:
You could literally show up at a bank, wave it around, and everyone would get down... lol remember to put on an orange tip, eh?

I kinda like being alive, and not locked up..
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Arthraxis

Jr Member
Orange tips in the US are only required for replicas of real guns afaik, that's a prop gun based off a fictional weapon so it doesn't need an orange tip.
 

LowExpression

New Member
looks amazing and extremely well detailed.
im surprised actually.

but personally i like the halo 1 and 3 pistol/magnums better.
(even though the halo 3 magnum is a piece o crap :D)
 

TacNiNE

Jr Member
When I looked at this i went to page two first...The detail in the weapon blew me away, and i had to see the first page pics of it being wood to believe that it even was...Holy Cow man that is awesome, nice job!!!!
 

MandoMan531

Member
WOW looks awesome. ive been working on a pistol with moving parts out of sintra as a base, later cast in plastic. if i may ask...whats the thickness of the pistols main body? like a measurement across the front of the muzzle. and WHERE did you find that metal tubing?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top