Props M6D Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegan

Ive been working on a Magnum for a couple of days and well thought it was bout time I showed you some progress pics. Its made out of wood. Its a workable airsoft gun. I have some updated pictures not that Im almost done smoothing it and rounding the edges.
I can haz picz now yez?

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

Yes I will be detailing with things. Whether its a dremel or cardstock. And yes S1l3nt, you were an inspiration!

nicely done, looks like this is going to be pretty high quality for wood. :D I could never do that, so I'm just waiting for Sigma's conversion kit to be released.

Keegan said:
Update in a few minutes, Id say its finished.

Keegan, I think a little more work and more detail would really, really help. Right now this doesn't look that great.

You might want to try using some sandpaper to round the edges and form the shapes a little further- you can also use files, rasps and small coping saws to get good detail in wood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vrogy said:
Keegan, I think a little more work and more detail would really, really help. Right now this doesn't look that great.

You might want to try using some sandpaper to round the edges and form the shapes a little further- you can also use files, rasps and small coping saws to get good detail in wood.
Yeah, thanks Vrogy, I kinda dont like the sharp edges, Im going to do that.

Lol, Vrogy almost got me killed! I was using the belt sander and the wod slipped and my thumb came with it and my nail got sliced off. May not update for a bit.

Keegan said:
Lol, Vrogy almost got me killed! I was using the belt sander and the wod slipped and my thumb came with it and my nail got sliced off. May not update for a bit.

Remember, to machines we are jello running at low voltages.
My first real tool injury was a belt sander, too- it sucked in the meaty pad of my hand. It turned rainbow colors for about a solid month. I learned, though, I think that's the last real tool injury I've ever had.

Keegan said:
Yeah, it hurts like H E double hockey stick. But you know, itll be worth it. Hopefully.

but remember that your life is better then halo.......Holy Cr*p i cant beleive i said that :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back