Props M7 Caseless Smg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. I'll share my idea with you that I'll be using on mine. My foregrip will be made of wood as well. Pine to be exact. I plan on cutting out three pieces: the foregrip itself, the piece it will attach to, and the peg through both so that it rotates. I'm not sure about yours, but this is definately going on mine...

foregrip.jpg

So what do you think?

Friendly said:
Same here. I'll share my idea with you that I'll be using on mine. My foregrip will be made of wood as well. Pine to be exact. I plan on cutting out three pieces: the foregrip itself, the piece it will attach to, and the peg through both so that it rotates. I'm not sure about yours, but this is definately going on mine...

foregrip.jpg

So what do you think?

That's basically how I did my cardboard SMG, and it works fine. Only problem with yours is, you have to make it so the grip can't move all the way forward, aswell as back. If you look as Wizzard's SMG blueprints, it shows how that's achieved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendly said:

foregrip.jpg

So what do you think?

You must be a mind reader. That is exactly the way I have planned to do it. ;)

And for the M4 Stock, it's just a temporary detail. Don't worry folks, you'll see more of the old one shortly. ;)

Heh, well I am pretty good at reading minds, but never over the internet... What did you use for the trigger guard?

Friendly said:
Heh, well I am pretty good at reading minds, but never over the internet... What did you use for the trigger guard?

I just used what I had available: Steel. I found some thin, workable steel thingy, and cut, bent and screwed it into place. ;)
I won't be working on the SMG until next week, but I'll try to put up some progress pictures of the foregrip, as well as the new trigger guard when I get back home at my dad's house.

Update, folks.
I just thought it would be appropriate to show you the SMG in it's current state. I put in the new trigger guard, the new fore grip and the New (Old) Buttstock.
Enjoy.

img_1074.jpg

img_1075.jpg

img_1076.jpg

img_1077.jpg

img_1078.jpg

img_1079.jpg

OLD
IMG_1030.jpg

NEW
img_1075.jpg

img_1075.jpg