M7S SMG

Coyote505

Jr Member
As I've been painting and adding the finishing details on my M6C SOCOM (which I should have finished and posted in the respextive thread of mine by the end of the month), I decided to keep printing more parts in the background instead of keeping my printer idle. With that being said, I present an M7S SMG to you all. Some of the pieces (the suppressor namely) printed out a little rough, but it shouldn't be anything that can't be fixed with a bit of aggresive and painstaking sanding.

Attachments

• 20231010_213754.jpg
    20231010_213754.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 57
looks good show pictures when it is done would love to see it
Of course! This one might take a little bit before it's done, as obviously I still need to finish the M6C. Unlike that one however, which is assembled by being glued together, the design I downloaded for the M7S has holes and such for me to use screws to put together. But yeah, I'll keep ya'll updated on this one as I put more progress into it!

Just got my hands on a set of STLs for this prop. It's further down my to do list but I'll be following your lead. Hope it's going well.

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back