M7 Sub-Machine Gun*UPDATE, NEW PIC!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SadisticAngel47

*UPDATE #2* PICS:

this is the finished M7..so far..... whuddya think? [attachment=6:M7_Casel...._23_001.jpg] [attachment=7:M7_Casel...._23_003.jpg] [attachment=8:M7_Casel...._23_004.jpg] [attachment=9:M7_Casel...._23_006.jpg]

real blades FTW
IMG_1588.jpg
:mrgreen:

Macattack64 said:
Those blades don't even look like they are supposed to... -.-...

who cares...
man 1: Those blade on your spiker look so real
man 2: they are real
man 1: :shock: oh...

Last edited by a moderator:
SadisticAngel47 said:
well gimme a break here. im poor as hell and BRAND new at this. and plus, im only 17, so i cant get REAL blades.

So make them. :hyper:

yea, you carve a foam structure, then place in a housing and load is with a black sand like material. pour hot liquid aluminum and the foam will melt away leaving an exact replica of the foam except its aluminum :mrgreen:

Too expensive, time consuming, dangerous, and requiring access and skills beyond that which he has.

Which sucks, 'cause that'd be killer.

BELIVE ME. i would do a cast aluminum blade if i had the skill money training AND time to do it :heart: but all ive got is cardborad, styrofoam, two hands and household resorces.

SadisticAngel47 said:
well gimme a break here. im poor as hell and BRAND new at this. and plus, im only 17, so i cant get REAL blades.

What do you mean you cant get blades because your only 17?
I'm 17 and I haven't had any problems getting any sort of blade. Is there some sort of law I'm unaware of?

SadisticAngel47 said:

sorry man im just tryin to give ideas :$ops:

Im in IL, and you have to be 18+ to get ANY sort of weaponry(Airsoft, Blades, Swords, Guns) OR be accompanied by a legal guardian or parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back