M90 Shotgun help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coot83

I recently was pepping up the m90 shotgun from the halo pep file index. This is the link:
http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index

Anyway my problem is this, the barrel for the shotgun doesnt seem to fit anywhere and the front site that connects to the shotgun also doesnt seem to actually attach to the barrel as well. The funny thing about it is if you look at the 3d diagram of the shotgun, it looks like as if everything fits exactly as it is supposed to. I was wondering if anyone else has tried using this file and has gotten the same results or if maybe there is another pep file of the shotgun that I can download besides this one? BTW, I was using the Vrogy file. Thanks to any that can help.

Coot

You could be very possibly the first person to pep the file, you dont see too many pepped weapons.
You could just hot glue the barrel into the main body...

You have to hotglue those pieces together to the best you can of where they are supposed to be, some pep files have sections you assemble and then hotglue them together. My suggestion for the shotgun is you find something else to use for the barrels since they don't fit on single pages. Hope that helped.

Yea I have def noticed that there isnt many pepped weapons on here. I noticed even less shotys. I just wanted to make sure before I started to tear things up on the model to atleast first check. My main goal with this is to actually pep the weapon so that it can be a good dimensions base for when I scale it in wood. Thanks everyone for the input as this def has cleared things up!

Coot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back