Props MA5D needs to be Nerfed.... no seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would it take to get something like this from you? i own the boom co weapon but this look so awesome i almost have to have one.
This baby right here is about 270$ Cad in parts alone, so a comission would run close to 700 with labour... ^-^;;;

What are the dimensions of the whole piece that goes on top of the barrel?
Would have to take a measure up that. In total not sure off the top of my head.

Well who knew back to back to back con prep could be so exhausting. I finished my AR just before Emerald City this year and have been non stop prep build and paint since. Among some other less fortunate things. I will be posting links to vids of it in action in a bit. Just have to wind down from working on fallout stuff.

I wrapped the barrel in 2mm craft foam and then dremel'd out the detail to complete the barrel itself. I still have to make a cover for the counter sadly, one of these days I'll jump on that.

Below are some build completion photos. I'm going to lost the glamour shots and Boomco comparisons separately. Hoof. Sorry again this is takin so long.

IMG_4098.JPG

IMG_4103.JPG

IMG_4104.JPG

IMG_4105.JPG

IMG_4106.JPG

Well who knew back to back to back con prep could be so exhausting. I finished my AR just before Emerald City this year and have been non stop prep build and paint since. Among some other less fortunate things. I will be posting links to vids of it in action in a bit. Just have to wind down from working on fallout stuff.

I wrapped the barrel in 2mm craft foam and then dremel'd out the detail to complete the barrel itself. I still have to make a cover for the counter sadly, one of these days I'll jump on that.

Below are some build completion photos. I'm going to lost the glamour shots and Boomco comparisons separately. Hoof. Sorry again this is takin so long.

View attachment 255248

View attachment 255249

View attachment 255250

View attachment 255251

View attachment 255252
looks fantastic

Aaaaaaand lastly the Boomco comparisons.

I like my rifles size and bullpup functionality a lot more than the Boomco AR. It's just more comfortable to hold and the functionality of the barrel makes me a lot happier. Plus, dat counter.

IMG_4183.JPGIMG_4184.JPGIMG_4185.JPGIMG_4195.JPGIMG_4197.JPGIMG_4201.JPGIMG_4202.JPGIMG_4204.JPGIMG_4205.JPGIMG_4206.JPGIMG_4207.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back