Machinima - Halo Lasted Long, Mw2 Lasted Sh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no no, it wills sound horrible with xbox mics :p

The actors will record there voice and then email the file to the editors, if I get any :p

Alex spartan177 said:
Well that sucks man :(

BTW

why do you havea halo 3 copy if you don't have a 360?? :p

Also you can get pretty cheap xbox live arcades in craigslist.

Well i have a copy of halo 3 that i got from Nintendude for an E.O.D. i pepped him.

And my brothers tax return is going in sometime in the next month (maybe :\) and then hes gonna go to the gamestop behind our apartment complex and buy an arcade.

Too cheap to buy any higher, and too stubborn to buy from any where else.

Last edited by a moderator:
A_Guardian said:
Well i have a copy of halo 3 that i got from Nintendude for an E.O.D. i pepped him.

And my brothers tax return is going in sometime in the next month (maybe :\) and then hes gonna go to the gamestop behind our apartment complex and buy an arcade.

Too cheap to buy any higher, and too stubborn to buy from any where else.

You should try craigslist, I have seen many arcades for 50 bucks in there :p

Alex spartan177 said:
Oh no no, it wills sound horrible with xbox mics :p

The actors will record there voice and then email the file to the editors, if I get any :p

oh! oh thank atheism! well in that case i'll voice act if you need anyone. I've filmed/written/directed/acted in over 300 machinima films, so i have credibility at least :)

Ghost147 said:
oh! oh thank atheism! well in that case i'll voice act if you need anyone. I've filmed/written/directed/acted in over 300 machinima films, so i have credibility at least :)

Well If you want you can be my Co-Director :D

And/or be an actor

Alex spartan177 said:
Well If you want you can be my Co-Director :D

And/or be an actor

I may not have much time to co-direct. but i will be willing to look over the film before it's released, just to give a few pointers, if you'd like :)

I don't have Xbox Gold, but I can edit,

I work with Adobe CS3 suites. So just send me the videos and voices and everything else that is needed and I could edit.

Grim_Killer said:
I don't have Xbox Gold, but I can edit,

I work with Adobe CS3 suites. So just send me the videos and voices and everything else that is needed and I could edit.

Sorry for the delay :p

Ok so adding Grim_Killer to the list :)

Well if you want Tyvern you can be COD actor :)

And I don't know if I mentioned it but I will be filming near and after the release of the Halo Reach Beta

so we can get some footage and enough time to recruit people for this machinima

if we do good with this machinima, we may even do another one if you guys are willing to do it

BTW

I'm almost done with the script :D

Tyvern said:

OK, So adding you to the list

BTW

For now Im just adding people randomly because I kinda trust them, but If we have problems with him or him/she doesnt have the skill to do it, I will have to kick him/she out of this machinima

I'm pretty sure I can do some Audio Editing if I know what it is you are needing done I use Goldwave for that, as for video extracting I would need to know what program to use that would be free and a week to train myself with it and I can do both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back