Machinima - Halo Lasted Long, Mw2 Lasted Sh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.
I WANNA BE A MODERN WARFARE 2 ACTOR!! I dont have all the weapons, but I'm level 32, and I would love to be in this! I've always wanted to make my own Machinima, and this is definately where I should start!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaron said:
I WANNA BE A MODERN WARFARE 2 ACTOR!! I dont have all the weapons, but I'm level 32, and I would love to be in this! I've always wanted to make my own Machinima, and this is definately where I should start!

Well sorry all the spots are currently taken but If any of the current ones leave the film I will sure add you :D

Aaron said:
but....but...but the first post says there are three spots left :(

The main characters are taken but I put extra spots for extra actors who want to be in the machinima

If you want you can PM the actors If they want to give you their spot.

And like I said if they are not good or whatever, I will just give you their spot

Just imagine they are auditions, but they get to do it first :p

Just so you know I don't have a capture card, But I do have a friend on XBL who dose have one. Don't know if he would want to do it, but if you want I could ask him, and I think he sold is mod:2 .

Roadwarrior said:
Just so you know I don't have a capture card, But I do have a friend on XBL who dose have one. Don't know if he would want to do it, but if you want I could ask him, and I think he sold is mod:2 .

Well it will be awesome, Thanks :D

Aaron said:
I'm fine with A SIDE SPOT ROLE. I dont care, as long as im in it :D

Well its not a side spot, there will only be 3 charactrs in the MW scene, but If any of those actors quits or whatever you can take its place

Dr. KriSpY said:
what are you still looking for to start the machinima?

All I need is

2 Video and Audio extractors (Very Important!!!)

1 Adult narrator

1 Co-Director

amd

1 Audio editor

Hey, I would love to do the video capturing for you. The only problem is that I only have halo 3, also if my capture card is left to record for more that 15-20 minutes the audio begins to lag. Also, if you have an opening for another actor, I would live to help out. (I also have unlocked all of the Halo 3 armour permutations accept for the Employee Of Bungie flaming head)

Depending on what you need from an audio editor. In iMovie I can add background music, change the pitch, graphic equalizer, and other types of audio editing so if you want count me in as an audio editor too but don't expect anything awesome.

Caboos318 said:
I think for the extractors people with bungie pro would be best, at least with the halo stuff.

Well that would be great if some people had bungie pro, but the problem is that you have to buy bungie minutes to extract the videos

TheHow7zer said:
Hey, I would love to do the video capturing for you. The only problem is that I only have halo 3, also if my capture card is left to record for more that 15-20 minutes the audio begins to lag. Also, if you have an opening for another actor, I would live to help out. (I also have unlocked all of the Halo 3 armour permutations accept for the Employee Of Bungie flaming head)

That would be awesome man, but Its ok if its starts to lag, we will just have to take small Videos then :p

So if your up to the challenge just tell me so I can add you to the list

Dr. KriSpY said:
Depending on what you need from an audio editor. In iMovie I can add background music, change the pitch, graphic equalizer, and other types of audio editing so if you want count me in as an audio editor too but don't expect anything awesome.

Yeah, Simple stuff, Just add background music, add voices etc...

Simple Suff, but If its simple, I t has to be awesome ;)

Hey Alex. I have a capture card and I am really good with angles and such. I would love to help out with your Machinima by being a camera-man. :D

The King Cobra said:
Hey Alex. I have a capture card and I am really good with angles and such. I would love to help out with your Machinima by being a camera-man. :D

Awesome man :D

So adding you as a camera man and video extarctor :D

Ok, So all I would need is an Adult narrator and my Co-director

So for now, next week or so, I will PM you guys about the machinima and when some of you wil have to get on live

Oh, and If I dont have your Gamertag PM it to me,

and get ready to be famous :p

I can also be a co-Director if you want. I love working with people and getting the perfect scene planned out. If you haven't figured it out I have made Machinima before :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back