made another sticker

Status
Not open for further replies.

link4044

Sr Member
mcsticker.jpg

vinly sticker
its about 5"wide and 11" tall

Sweet! Are you gonna make some of these to selll Link? If so, put me down for one immediately! It'd look really nice on my truck, in the rear window.

Very very cool stuff. I wish I had a vinyl plotter.

Sean Bradley said:
Sweet! Are you gonna make some of these to selll Link? If so, put me down for one immediately! It'd look really nice on my truck, in the rear window.

Very very cool stuff. I wish I had a vinyl plotter.

Same here. This would match my Jeep perfectly. If these things are going to be for sale, PM me with a price plz. That is, so I know how much to pay ;-) .

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll have to order more kolors...all i have is red, white and black(for the outline) need to order some yellow for the visor......im still tweeking it here and there trying to make it less pain in the @$$ to put together

well i just order some yellow, blue and green

if i make it smaller i'll have to redo it alittle b/c of the detail lines (have to make them thicker)

Any chance you'll be offering these in different colors? I'd love to put one on either side of my truck.... from different teams. If so, I might double my current order.

link4044 said:
if i make it smaller i'll have to redo it alittle b/c of the detail lines (have to make them thicker)

I'll get a small one too if it'll fit on my shoulder armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! save these pics to your computers before red takes them down!!!! red armor sighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

redarmor.jpg

so you want it to fit in that small section or the top part of the shoulder to the bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back