Magnum help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 114 sk8

So recently i failed at building an AR, as some of you know, and i tried building a magnum and its coming along great. Anyways i was wondering, when im done with it, i want to put my CO2 blowback airsoft gun in there to make a functioning airsoft halo magnum replica... Help? :)

i suggest making it in two halves and have your (hopefully non blowback gun) inside of the casing and openings for the mag and stuff, so if you have any problems, you can just take it apart to fix it.

So recently i failed at building an AR, as some of you know, and i tried building a magnum and its coming along great. Anyways i was wondering, when im done with it, i want to put my CO2 blowback airsoft gun in there to make a functioning airsoft halo magnum replica... Help? :)

I suggest that you NOT making it a functioning airsoft gun. If I understand you correctly, you are making a magnum out of pep file. Regardless of how you harden the gun, the likelyhood of the gun shatter in pieces is high. You do not want it to blow up on your face. Trust me, there are 2 elements do not work well under pressure, water and air. If not properly contained, you can have serious injury.

Please note that 405th does not condone this practice. This has been discuss again and again.

We make props not functioning weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back