mah helmit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this thread is serious, then I feel sorry for you. Make one out of pep, and if you find that too difficult, then have someone else do it (almost anyone can do pep, it's really easy, I'm sure someone you know can)

volkov said:
if this thread is serious, then I feel sorry for you. Make one out of pep, and if you find that too difficult, then have someone else do it (almost anyone can do pep, it's really easy, I'm sure someone you know can)
Amen with that

I would try the old halo ce mark V if you want some thing easy to fold and still have an amazing looking helm. I personally still want to fold that because you can beat a classic and it will only take me like an hour

Last edited by a moderator:
volkov said:

its most defiantly serious. for the pep question, i can only do small things. not giant helmets.

Arbiter452 said:
its most defiantly serious. for the pep question, i can only do small things. not giant helmets.
so let me get this straight you can make kind of high ploy small models but you can make a very low ploy halo 1 file?

Arbiter452 said:
tell me what i can do to improve it please!!!

There might not be much to do, adding Bondo might melt the foam, and the weight will collaps it.
The best thing is as most other said: get pepakura and make a new helmet.
Or make a new helmet in another material, like styrene plastic. it works great with bondo.

/Conny

The red helmet I made was my first attempt? :\... Pep would definitely be a better way... atleast for a base to start with?

listen man, this was my first attempt at a helmet

helmetbasecoat.jpg

it took me about a day to get it pepped, a day to get it fiberglassed, and that picture is after a single layer of bondo, testing paint colors. it doesnt take long, and its not hard. I'm telling you trying to help you, not belittle you. Get pep, and throw that helmet away.

Seriously, scrap that helmet. You can do better. Get some pep and take your time, don't rush it, or your going to make another helmet that is a waste of effort. You can do this! It's a lot easier then you think, all you have to do is cut it out and glue the numbers together, just have patience, cut each piece as well as you can, don't cut corners, and don't rush, you will be happy with the final product. It's really not as hard as it looks.

thefreeman said:
listen man, this was my first attempt at a helmet
Is that DF4L's high def? If so, that's pretty impressive if you got that done in a day on your first shot. Wow.

i could do a really detailed one with cardboard. Now just to get started on it, as soon as all my exams are out of the way

daredevil71789 said:
not to be meen but it looks crooked and messedup.
And this comment is from a guy who hasnt made his own helmet...

Anyways, it's okay but many of the parts are not in right shape... so you would need to re-do it.
With a second try you might be able to make it.

-Fin(n)ish

Ugh...I dare you to walk down the street and ask people If it looks like master chief, what they say would be around what I was going to post here but I decided not to be a dick...dude you need to get back to the drawing board I would have to say ( again no offence) that Is the worst helemt I have ever seen...not saying that you should give up an that you are horrible, but It is a start, you should get back to the drawing board and retry it, and take your time. Pep should also be #1 on your list of considering armor methods

Im sorry if that was a bit harsh
-Justin

I FOR ONE THINK ITS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! ITS LIKE A PRETTY FLOWER!

haha nah its junk :p

my advice? redo it in pep, its BURNIN MEH EYES!

im just kidding.

but seriously, you are better off doing it in paper, because that is incoherent.

This is kinda getting alittle harsh dont you think. I mean lets spend more time trying to help the kid and less telling him his helmet sucks. Im sure hes heard enough of it.

TwitchFMX8811 said:
This is kinda getting alittle harsh dont you think. I mean lets spend more time trying to help the kind and less telling him his helmet sucks. Im sure hes heard enough of it.

i wanted to say that but i was shy. thank you Twitch for telling the world how i want this topic to be. you really helped me alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.