Make Money Now With Video - Read how

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
Send me at 15 to 30 second video clip of you in your armor, doing something funny. Maybe you're walking the dog, maybe you're checking the mail. Maybe you're just sitting on a park bench. I want video of you in public places with your master chief armor.

Get other people's reactions to you in your armor.

Here's how you make money. For each 15 second clip you make $5. But I don't paypal you the money, until I see in the video, somewhere saying www.mjolnirarmor.com - Make a flyer, post it next to you in the video, put a post it note with www.mjolnirarmor.com on your chest, whatever you want.

THIS HAS TO BE IN A PUBLIC PLACE! In your home doesn't count. Others must see it.

Limit of 5 clips per person. Best video will get something special. Start thinking.

haha you know i DO have a recording of me but its like 5 minutes
its of me going to the mall in my armor demanding to be able to sit in Santas lap... lmao
and the security guards where like
"you have to leave the premises...."
"...but i WANT to see santa!"
yah it was hilarious. ill see if i can get it. thing is my ex girlfriend was the one recording... :(

I'll get on this as soon as I get my helmet back together!

Sounds cool Adam, great idea for promoting the site!

hey whens the deadline, cause im doing my suit soon, so i wont have done for like 3 months maybe less

YES! Do we have to have full armor? Or can we just go with our helmet? Cause ATM that is all I have.

Does it necessarily have to Halo armor? I don't have any at the minute but I have some Medieval Reenactment armor.

yes it has to be halo related. it's for this site, and to generate excitement for it. sorry.

well all i got is the boots helmet body and belt atm so i guess im out. but when i finnish im definatley gonna go to town and doo somthing funny.....like sit next to a tramp....lol

Crap man, yall have no idea how long it takes to make armor out of legos. It'll prolly be another 3 months at least.
by this will prolly be gone :( i was hoping to make some quick cash.

Darn golly gee, Adam. (lol) I don't have any halo related st00f besides some crap helmet and another crap helmet and a sniper rifle and a rocket launcher. (Did I just tell everyone about my little brothers secret sniper rifle!)

Ryan Ultima said:
Crap man, yall have no idea how long it takes to make armor out of legos. It'll prolly be another 3 months at least.
by this will prolly be gone :( i was hoping to make some quick cash.

Maybe you could just go out in what seems to be a pretty complete armor. You don't need the leg pieces to have some fun. At least you have that much... i just have shoes and a helmet :/. Darn arm peices are hard when you are 5'8' and only weigh 120lb's

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back