Make-Shift Pipboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanman117 said:
not anywhere near done as far as any aspects but i think it'll turn out nicely when its all said and done :lol

ahh yes the awesome pipboy 300

i to tried the pepakura version and i have to agree with you scratching your head , i also went scratch build using and ipod touch mount, paddle pop stick and card board . its not finished but it has a shape

great build by the way , did you make a fitting for and ipod touch or other touch screen device?

Last edited by a moderator:
GiR3892 said:
ahh yes the awesome pipboy 300

i to tried the pepakura version and i have to agree with you scratching your head , i also went scratch build using and ipod touch mount, paddle pop stick and card board . its not finished but it has a shape

great build by the way , did you make a fitting for and ipod touch or other touch screen device?

yeah i actually just got done painting and i did fit it to hold an ipod touch but ive still got a day or 2 more of work before its done thx for the compliment btw :p

Last edited by a moderator:
more texturizing + detail done (pictures come in pretty crappy quality just cuz the light and the fact i made mine all black but all it needs now is LEDs and my ipod (which i conviently lost) :D

got a couple of leaps foward yet a couple set backs :( i completely finished the paint job by speckling it lightly with some chrome to give it more of a metallic feel to it but on the negative side it was found by my little sister in mid repair so she tore a knob or two off :angry its nothing a little hot glue, paint, and sanding wont fix but annoying none the less. ill put up the final pics sometime this week and IF i ever find my ipod we'll be in buisness!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back