Making A Start

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a first or third or whatever it realy turned out nice...

Great job. Do you intend to continue on to the rest of the armor?

White_Wolf2299 said:
OK guys here it is...its not 100% finished but its been painted and i have put the visors in the sockets so its finished in the out side yay!!!...try to keep in mind that this is my first attempt at halo armor so judge lightly please :)

I like the colour scheme. Hopefully my first attempt at this whole ordeal will look even marginally as good. Do you intend to fill out the rest of the suit with the same style?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx guys your all great XD....yes i am going to do the rest of the armor, in fact i have just completeted peping the chest peice and am gonna start FGing soon lol....and yes i used sunglasses for the lenses along with Black electrical tape to draw attention from the tiny gaps that the lenses couldn't cover.

With a little bit of bondo, the helmet would look better. Please, don't take that the wrong way; it still looks nice, plus it's one of the few E.O.D. helmets in existence.

That said, the paint job is downright incredible. Your choice of color is really, really good looking.

ponchato said:
With a little bit of bondo, the helmet would look better. Please, don't take that the wrong way; it still looks nice, plus it's one of the few E.O.D. helmets in existence.

That said, the paint job is downright incredible. Your choice of color is really, really good looking.

I agree about the bondo and especially the paint. Not that I'm biased for the purple or anything.

>>

<<

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back