Spartan 0022

Hey guys! So I finished my EOD, kinda (Im going to get better files, specifically aguilarworkshop's), but for my second helmet, I plan on doing ODST, and I have narrowed it down to two sets of files, Aguilar Workshops, and Jeffreys. I have no problem buying the files now, but I would prefer what you guys think, and what the general opion is. I am also looking for ease of assembly (which Aguilar's has, in the form of alignment pins). Thanks!\

I would probably say it depends on your printer size, I've only built Brink's files personally but I've heard nothing but good things about Aguilar's. If your printer can fit Aguilar's I'd say go that route, if you need them chopped up a bit more you might want to consider Brink's. His are cut up a bit more and fit on my smaller printer nicely but there's more room for mistakes obviously. It does have alignment pins and everything but it's more parts, so more seams and whatnot.

I would probably say it depends on your printer size, I've only built Brink's files personally but I've heard nothing but good things about Aguilar's. If your printer can fit Aguilar's I'd say go that route, if you need them chopped up a bit more you might want to consider Brink's. His are cut up a bit more and fit on my smaller printer nicely but there's more room for mistakes obviously. It does have alignment pins and everything but it's more parts, so more seams and whatnot.
Good to know! Thanks

Well! I finished printing aguliars at nearly 80 hours, and have the first part done, but already I’m having some concerns. I think I may have done it too big (105%). I did it at 105% because 100% was very tight with the sizing ring. If it is too big, what should I do, also what are good reference points for what would be too big. I noticed in a lot of people’s you can still see the chin.
DD524B99-5AE1-479A-A0B7-0F7207F80B43.jpeg

This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back