Making New Regiments

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlusherCape26

Hey everyone!
So with the 405th under new management are comunity has been able to add new regiments to the website like the already established Pacific Regiment and the addition of the Mid West Regiment! So now I'm asking all of you to help create new regiments for your locations. Like maybe create the South West Regiment with Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico or the North Atlantic Regiment with New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont, Delaware, Maryland, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island. These are just my ideas I want to know the what you guys are thinking of! Please post any ideas help expand are community!

To help everyone out I found this map on Google :)
2011nies_assess_overview_map_zpsuqm8eynq.gif

Attachments

• 2011nies_assess_overview_map_zpsuqm8eynq.gif
    2011nies_assess_overview_map_zpsuqm8eynq.gif
    20.4 KB · Views: 217
As of now till They higher ups finish the Charter and everything. Everything we do now is just a stepping stone and as for the forum wise unofficial. I think from what I have heard. They want things like the regiments to be organic and just and evolution of the site. But with some ideas on how to push things in the right direction. It just requires the participation of us on the forum. Those people that are willing to step up and take the reins to organize it.

FlusherCape26 you may want to do a quick search for 'regiment' as there has been a lot of discussion and ideas put out by 405th members already. I think we are still holding to see how the site admins want to roll the regiments out, but I get the feeling that there are a whole bunch of members that are particularly excited about them.

Last edited by a moderator:
ya theres already the Pacific, Midwest, Northeastern, and now the Southern in the works

I just made this as kind of a beta like let's see what people come up with and see if they can successfully make their own Regiment :) and I did know that there is a Southern Regiment in the works that's why I didn't mention it.

Oh I was just saying there was a UK regiment already in the works haha. At least I thought there was one

UNSC 405th Inf-Div/Excalibur (E-Reg) has been around since the inception of the Charter way back when - we just never got the UK Section officially named. I would certainly like to champion an effort for Excalibur Regiment to become a proper thing - at least, for as long as I'm still in the UK. If I can find or re-design the Excalibur logo, I'll submit it to Art and see if we can get something more official done.

Otherwise, I'd certainly like to drive for UNSC 405th Inf-Div/Atlantic since I'll be making my home on the East Coast when I'm ready to move.

UNSC 405th Inf-Div/Excalibur (E-Reg) has been around since the inception of the Charter way back when - we just never got the UK Section officially named. I would certainly like to champion an effort for Excalibur Regiment to become a proper thing - at least, for as long as I'm still in the UK. If I can find or re-design the Excalibur logo, I'll submit it to Art and see if we can get something more official done.

Otherwise, I'd certainly like to drive for UNSC 405th Inf-Div/Atlantic since I'll be making my home on the East Coast when I'm ready to move.

Like said before nothing is official. Until the Official charter is made up then there will be a few steps to be done for every Regiment. Plus the other thing is the entire Alantic side of the states is broken up in to 2 fledgling Regiment. The Northeastern and the Southern Regiments.

Like said before nothing is official. Until the Official charter is made up then there will be a few steps to be done for every Regiment. Plus the other thing is the entire Alantic side of the states is broken up in to 2 fledgling Regiment. The Northeastern and the Southern Regiments.

Yes, I sort of gathered that from having read the topic. Throwing 'nothing is official' at everybody isn't a helpful response when discussing this topic - if we didn't discuss the feasibility and structure of these Regiments, nothing would get done and we'd go through to the Charter with nothing solid.

Personally speaking, Flusher's map seems to be one of the best ways to settle things out - if it turns out that certain Regiments cover too large an area, there's certainly the opportunity to divide them into North/South variants later on down the line, while still keeping with the traditions of their parent Regiments - if anybody is familiar with the principle of Founding within the Warhammer 40,000 universe, that might better explain my thoughts.

If anyone has a local halo costuming group they have formed or are planning to form, please PM me their point of contact info or post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back