Marathon shield W.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin673

here is my marthon shield shortly after being cut out on my classes Plasma cutter as of now this things bigger than my torso lol
GetAttachment.aspx
GetAttachment.aspx

Also heres another peice of random work too
216894_2002511862454_1233301999_2464277_4681921_n.jpg

Well, that stormtrooper-looking helmet looks good, is that aluninum? However, I cant really say anything about the other two pictures, since they arent showing up. It may just be my computer, but you might want to repost those first two pictures. Darn, I was looking forward to seeing some marathon stuff!

here ill try it again and no its sheet metal and it was a bugger too cut and bend my hands are pretty sliced up lol
SNC00004.jpg

SNC00003.jpg

here ill try it again and no its sheet metal and it was a bugger too cut and bend my hands are pretty sliced up lol
Well, they worked this time, and I gotta say, this looks REALLY good! Ive never actually seen anybody make one of these, and im pretty sure its cuz the thing was probably crazy hard to make! Hey ya know what would look awesome? Make the crossed swords and sangheili skull like on the legendary difficulty emblem, attatch it to that sheild, and hang it up somewhere! That would be an awesome decoration! (By the way, sorry about your hands :p)

That is some very clean metal work you've got going there, I've never seen either of those kind of things done out of metal, make the cuts worth it! I used to always say it hasn't been a fun weekend unless you have the cuts to prove it. Are you using Juliet76's blueprints? If not they'd be a great help, specifically if you want to do the normal/heroic blades

That is some very clean metal work you've got going there, I've never seen either of those kind of things done out of metal, make the cuts worth it! I used to always say it hasn't been a fun weekend unless you have the cuts to prove it. Are you using Juliet76's blueprints? If not they'd be a great help, specifically if you want to do the normal/heroic blades
juliets blueprints where perfect for this they were great help but i found they were under scaled tho and there clean cuts cause i used a cnc machine and then filed the crap out of the edges which was kinda funny cause i accidently sharpened the edges also as too the machetes and a skull im gonna try too do that but i cant really make a skull out of metal unless i can either cut it out or have a template thanks for feedback though ill have too get a pic of me holding it too show you the true size lol its massive

sry bout the double post and long update time but shield is almost complete all thats left is paint heres pic of me holding it
261230_2182982654111_1233301999_2711368_860691_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back