Marine Pep Files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on man... search button.

what marine are you looking for? halo 1? the halo 3 marine? the h3 marine isnt complete yet, so you will have to wait with the rest of us...

pep. index the h1 is on there... remember to search next time.

DreadMullet said:
come on man... search button.

what marine are you looking for? halo 1? the halo 3 marine? the h3 marine isnt complete yet, so you will have to wait with the rest of us...
Actually, there is a Halo 3 set available consisting of a chest, shoulder and greave armor pieces but like what you said, search. It's quite easy to find.

Last edited by a moderator:
DreadMullet said:
you are correct sir... well there isnt a full suit out yet... HAHAHA. i win.
Hey dreadmullet, tone it down man, you'll get alot of people upset on here. Just do research dude, any questions you have can be answered in the STICKIES. Be patient. If the files are there you will se them.

Aultin the Spartan said:
I tried marine, and unsc.
I also used marine as a keyword and I found the files. You just have to read the entire thread to find them.

Ral Partha said:
I also used marine as a keyword and I found the files. You just have to read the entire thread to find them.
I thought I read it all, but I guess not. Sorry

roguespartan said:
Hey dreadmullet, tone it down man, you'll get alot of people upset on here. Just do research dude, any questions you have can be answered in the STICKIES. Be patient. If the files are there you will se them.

my bad... i wasnt meaning to come of as a jerk. if i did i apologize... at least i didnt just yell at him and not help, i posted the link for him...

or are you referring to me saying "i win"? because that was just a joke, it seems like Ral caught on to my sarcasm...

either way... i do apologize again. :D

DreadMullet said:
or are you referring to me saying "i win"? because that was just a joke, it seems like Ral caught on to my sarcasm...
Yeah, that's why I wrote "tru dat" instead of my usual correctly spelled "That's true." :cool:

DreadMullet said:
my bad... i wasnt meaning to come of as a jerk. if i did i apologize... at least i didnt just yell at him and not help, i posted the link for him...

either way... i do apologize again. :D

"Don't appologize it's a sign of weakness."
- John Wayne

Actually, I understood the playfulness, no worries man.
Now for armor, it's not that hard to make some by scratch.
(I did mine that way) (and I did marine armor too, from H3.)
best of luck!

Roodkill said:
"Don't appologize it's a sign of weakness."
- John Wayne

Actually, I understood the playfulness, no worries man.
Now for armor, it's not that hard to make some by scratch.
(I did mine that way) (and I did marine armor too, from H3.)
best of luck!
Thanks... Me and my friends are going to show up in school one day me as Master Chief, one friend an ODST soldier, and other friends are marines. Gonna be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back