mark IV helmet help

Status
Not open for further replies.

florios

Jr Member
kay so i want to make a mark IV helmet but i don't want to use paprika or what ever its called and i just happen to have a halo 3 legendary edition helmet so do u guys think i should make a mold of that?

well i know its like cheating but hey its the fast way out im just looking for the easiest way if u got other ideas?

making a mold of a helmet cost like 300 dollars, if you want to make one, go ahead, but it isnt for beginners.

I don't see how the Legendary looks like a Mk IV but whatever you like. It would probably be cheaper to contact one of the suppliers for a helm than try to make a mold yourself of a helmet that is too small for most folks anyway.

Amazon had the game and helmet for 60 dollars a week or two ago, I almost bought it, but I dont have a xbox360, and I dont need a low detailed cheaply mass made helmet. Really that helmet is worth only 5 dollars at most from production.

A pep helmet customized with cardstock or cardboard after detail will be alot more detailed than a legendary helmet.

AoBfrost said:
Amazon had the game and helmet for 60 dollars a week or two ago, I almost bought it, but I dont have a xbox360, and I dont need a low detailed cheaply mass made helmet. Really that helmet is worth only 5 dollars at most from production.

A pep helmet customized with cardstock or cardboard after detail will be alot more detailed than a legendary helmet.
(y) PEP would be the best way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaRemixBoi said:
Wait, does this guy mean the Mark IV or does he really mean Mark VI.
Oh yea, I lol'd when he said paprika.
i did too. nonetheless, stick with pep until ur ready with molding, cuz its a much of chemicals and "the right amounts of this and that" which is really hard unless ur a chef or something, then it comes a wee bit easier doing it by eye. molding takes longer as well, but if you think ur ready for it, go. if you have doubts, mess around with pep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back