Mass Effect 3 Shepard armor for the masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arm looks realy great and simple to build. Hope the rest will be like that. I´m also really looking forward to seeing the rest of your work.

Alright, everypony. I'm almost done with the legs for the males.

I should have it unfolded and uplooaded tomorrow if time allows it.

So, I have a slightly noobish question to ask, as I have never worked with foam before.... how....? For your template (which looks fantastic by the way), how would you take that and make a foam arm??

Im guessing that you would use it as a template and print it out, then mark and cut the foam? I'm hopping that the full arm/leg/everything will be released as a full pep as well, not just for foam.

you can use this armor also for pep. You can print it and use it as a paper-armor (fold it) and than you can beef it up. It would be difficult to build but it´s possible. I agree with you. I´m also hoping that the armor will be relased as pep and not just for foam.

Any chance you could also release these as pep for paper builds not just foam?
Or maybe email me the models and I could do a paper unfold?
I'm looking into doing vacuum formed ME3 armor, but need to build a pep version to go off of.

I have found a similar Mass Effect 3 Armor model completely with everything (colour, armor pieces) but there is still a person wearing the armor? Does anybody know how to delete the person wearing the armor so that I just have the armor pieces left? This is the file: http://www.mediafire.com/?z3mm6j8mds6vmem . I hope somebody can delete the body wearing the armor so that there are just the armor pieces left.

Any chance you could also release these as pep for paper builds not just foam?
Or maybe email me the models and I could do a paper unfold?
I'm looking into doing vacuum formed ME3 armor, but need to build a pep version to go off of.

The model that have been released can easily be easily turned back into a full pepakura model.

All you have to do is just rearrange the pieces that have been left out.

I hope somebody can delete the body wearing the armor so that there are just the armor pieces left.
I have this file, too. It's the one that's being worked on, dude.

wouldn´t it be easier to make the paper file first? Deleating the body pieces and then make the rest to foam?
I'm doing the sets for foam first. Besides, it will look alot more game accurate if you did it in foam.

Understandable. I am hoping the full version will come out sometime as I was want to create a fiberglass mold of sections of armor, then using black fiberglass and a clear gelcoat to cold press sections of armor.

ok can someone tell me wy i need to give EA $10 to play online? i feel like there RIPING me off. my dad just got me a new live card and not i need to buy a points card to play ME3 online. thats not right

ok can someone tell me wy i need to give EA $10 to play online? i feel like there RIPING me off. my dad just got me a new live card and not i need to buy a points card to play ME3 online. thats not right
Please stay on topic in this thread please.

Now, if you nought the game new, you wouldn't have to spend 10 extra dollars.

Progress is slow. I've been really busy with school and life, so I haven't been able to get much done.

So, what´s up now? Have you been able to get the armor done? And can you please upload the parts you already finished?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back