Lock and Load
gallery_1_129996.jpg

This gun smells funny
gallery_1_52825.jpg

Wait This Isn't a GUN!!
gallery_1_65374.jpg

STUPID DOG!!!
gallery_1_26565.jpg
ooh ooh nice one, I thought id ever see a weener AR!! :lol: Very cute adam!

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought people who wore armor in the "series" had built in toilets or something, because you never see them use the restroom, so you think there is some waste system built in.

But adam.....why are you carrying toilet paper? shouldnt it be hooked to the little roll thing attached to the wall?

Lol that is so funny. Hey adam can you send me some pics of that armour front right and top of the suit at the exact right angle for modeling. Then throw in a halo 3 game and an xbox 360 while your at it. Nah I just had two questions being a noob here I was wondering if you had posted a tutorial on how you made your suit. You see I am very bored and have very little time on my hands and I would love to be able to walk around in my neighborhood filled with doctors in a Master Chief suit. Anyway if you don't want to post a tutorial can you just give me the reference pictures for a 3d model. Oh and I think I might rig my air soft rifle to look like a battle rifel. Lol can't wait till halloween too. Give me some candie or I blow you up fool!

whose dog is this???
gallery_1_25403.jpg

Is it? could it be??
gallery_1_157491.jpg

YES IT IS!! its my doggy from when i was five!! YAY!

gallery_1_129996.jpg

Waait... you look diferent. i dont remember you having a gun sight down your back...
gallery_1_52825.jpg

Wait This Is a GUN!! a cute little fuzzy wuzzy GUN!
gallery_1_65374.jpg

HELP! the doggy-GUN needs to do number twos! i need a tree!
gallery_1_26565.jpg

tehronin said:
:: Houston, we have a problem
: What could it possibly be this time that its really that important, i mean we are wagging war against the Covenant
:: Well sir, you see, its Master Chief sir
: What could possibly happen to that super-soldier?????
:: Well sir, hes.....hes..... on the toilet!
: Great Scott...... We Are Screwed!
:: Its Worse
: What else could possibly go wrong.....
:: Sir, Hes reading...

HAHAHA! I can't this site anymore, you guys kill me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back