Master Chief, made of wax 7'2" 275lb! + More Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feanix02

Did a quick search & nothing turned up, apologize if this has been posted before and or if it's in the wrong section (I believe this is the only place I can post). But I thought it was interesting & maybe some of you will too!

Was in Las Vegas for thanksgiving and saw Master Chief made of Wax! I forgot the name of the place *edit, Madame Tussauds is the name* but it was a wax museum for celebrities located on the strip. I have more pics coming soon, only had time to get this 1 off the camera for now.

HollyTylerHalo.jpg

Master Chief :), my GF (Holly), me (Tyler).

Here are the Rest of the pics, I did not get as many as I wanted because people were about to swarm him. As you can see in the last picture I had to get it quick and got a little of my finger! that is also a good comparison for the actual size.

MCfixed.jpg

DSCF0100.jpg

MC2Fixed.jpg

Thats a work of art. Would love to get some molds off that. But it would be too big :(

drgon47 said:
Thats a work of art. Would love to get some molds off that. But it would be too big :(

its on a pedistol or something you see the statues feet but not theirs so it isnt that big

Last edited by a moderator:
MOLD THAT STATUE RIGHT NOW.

It is accurate and very nice, even though it wouldnt fit, a nice display by my TV would be cool.

Hate to break it to you but Tussauds doesn't make their statues out of wax anymore.... it's cast plastic I believe.

Sean Bradley said:
Hate to break it to you but Tussauds doesn't make their statues out of wax anymore.... it's cast plastic I believe.
Doesnt matter, the suit is really nice, if we could mold it, wax or plastic, it would come out nice.

Sean Bradley said:

It did feel like a very hard plastic, although they still advertise them all being made of wax at the front counter. We didn't do the whole museum, I just wanted to see MC :whistle: so im not sure about the rest of the celebrities.

Feanix said:
It did feel like a very hard plastic, although they still advertise them all being made of wax at the front counter. We didn't do the whole museum, I just wanted to see MC :whistle: so im not sure about the rest of the celebrities.
Arent you not supposed to touch whats in the museum regardless of material? Anyways thats a really cool statue to find, what was the name of the museum? - Ice

Ice said:
Arent you not supposed to touch whats in the museum regardless of material? Anyways thats a really cool statue to find, what was the name of the museum? - Ice

I'm pretty sure you’re allowed to touch stuff in this place, but if you break something it's probably a different story. If your not allowed they are going to need a lot more people enforcing it, as everyone was hugging or hanging off most of the things we saw.

There was an employee yelling "guys you can touch J Lo's ass and for women, george clooney is still available" to try & get people in :

Nicktendo said:
We just need like 50 more pictures of every angle for reference... Damn that is beautiful!

I know what you mean! I wish i had time to get more, but we were in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back