scptg2099

Jr Member
Ok four things

First Boba Fett Versus Master Chief

Second Master Chief versus 4 Mandalorians

third Master Chief And Rogue Versus B.F. and the Mandalorians

Fourth Sword Dual MC with plasma Sword Versus BF with force Pike

All armed their usual way

M.C./Rogue assault rifle and Dual needler(my fave) 3 plasma grenades 3 standard grenades

B.F. Dual blaster rifles rocket launcher(up to you)(NO jetpack just to even it up)and 6 thermal detonators

same for all mandalorians

My Pick is [sup]Master Chief and Rogue[/sup] Over [sub]BOBA and the Mandalorians[/sub]

Really depends on what tech shields are at and such because Slave 1 or 4 depending on what time line you are remote controlled and can be used as a weapon by Boba Fett. As a vehicle it is a moving arsenal and fully shielded, I doubt the spartan laser is any more powerful than a turbo laser, which slave one could take several shots from. Fett is an expert marksman and fully capable of taking down skilled opponents including Jedi who precognition, something that master chief lacks, his armor by itself can also take a few blaster rounds and if we do a Beskar suited Fett that'll stop a light saber so I doubt the plasma sword would do much more damage. But once again it comes down to what we say is tech. How blasters line up with shields and such. Since we have no real method of comparison it is a little more difficult to decide.

Both Fett and Chief have both gone through countless battles and survived since they were kids, so they are both very experienced in combat. Both come from times where technology is advanced and able to do nearly anything. Both wear super advanced full body armor with their own special properties. Finally, both are skilled with nearly any weapon they lay their hands on, or else they learn fast. However, MC is a biologically enhanced juggernaut with Cortana to help him out. With that, I'm thinking MC would win.

It isnt just the weapons. Jango was trained in war, weapons, and hand to hand combat since he was a young boy. So has the master chief.

Jango, on one occasion, killed 6 Jedi, on his own, at the same time, and with nothing but his bare hands.

Master Chief as a young teenager killed 3 ODST(who could probably beat an unarmed Jedi in a fist fight) on his own.

Both Mandalorians and Spartans had state of the art weapons and armor for their specific time periods, and we know they both had personal shielding, and now that Halo Reach is coming out, they both had/have (cuz MC is from the future) awesome Jet packs. Mandalorian armor = Durasteel = 3 times stronger than steel

Mark VI Armor = Titanium alloy = high grade alloys have same strength as low grade steel alloys but are alot lighter. Either armor can take massive punishment.

So... Given their physical strength and armor, I would say it is an even fight. But that is strictly between Jango and Boba Fett VS. John 117. Because not all Spartans were as good as John. And not all Mandalorians were as good as Jango or Boba

although i love the Fett man... i gotta go with the Chief, his armor gived him so much more strength, and his physical abilities far surpass what a very well in-shape human, wearing non-powered armor... even without the armor,the chief could win(refer to halo book where a spartan takes out 2 big-ass ODST)

Sigma-LS said:
Since the Mandalorians are now a bunch of pacifists, I'd say the only real fight would be against the Fett.

I am SOOOOOO gonna kill George Lucas... VODE AN!

Chief would probably win, but that's only due to his speed. As far as I can tell, blasters do a LOT more damage than either covie weapons or human stuff. If Fett got a lucky shot off, maybe. He also hs the mobility of the jetpack though, so I give him decent odds. He can snipe the Cheif from unknown locations due to his mobility. Plus, Fett has some bad-@$$ gadgets...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigma-LS said:
Since the Mandalorians are now a bunch of pacifists, I'd say the only real fight would be against the Fett.

Not true, have you watched the TV clone wars? In this season the have the Mandalorians and they are AWESOME!!!

Caboos318 said:
Not true, have you watched the TV clone wars? In this season the have the Mandalorians and they are AWESOME!!!

That's only the Death Watch. The rest of 'em are wimps. And now KAren TRaviss will never finish the Republic Commando books... :(

and @ KAboose: Depends. I give them about even odds. Fett fully decked out with his stuff vs. The chief with 2 weapons of his choice and full grenades/equipment would be about fair. If Chief has the sniper, Fett is pretty much screwed. But if not, I say even. Chief would win hand-to-hand though. Hands down. Now if Fett was up aginst Nobel 6 or another reach spartan, that is definately a 50/50 fight.

you mean the spartan laser? Not really, it's too cumbersome to move quickly, and Fett on the jetpacks could dodge that thing easy. All comes down to the sniper.

even still, i think he could pick him out of the air with the spartan laser... and if not it makes a real good club...

Fett's lasers are orders of magnitude more powerful than the Spartan laser, and they can be fired rapidly for extended periods.

Dual wielding FTW.

Actually, the spartan laser does more damage. It cuts right through enemies without stopping. But Fett's blasters WILL chew through Chief's armor in a hurry. That's weere the reflexes come in... someone needs to mod Halo to put Fett in there... that would be epic.

conpared to halo, fett is chief. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT thats just in their universes.u can be the strongest guy in one place but the biggest wimp in another. now im not saying fetts a wimp, he's badass. but the definite winner would be chief. with all his augmentation EX. bone harder than steel, enhanced vision, slow-mo regular sight(sees in slow-mo), cybernetic enhanced muscle mass, and all his other goodies, hes clearly way over powered enough to take fett out. THEN theres his armor, on his own he can lift a metric ton and with the armor it escalates to three tons. hes faster, and can take a hit....... better.

him versus fett would be like one of the odst's from halo 3 ODST takeing him on if they had better weapons and armor

Rock said:
Really depends on what tech shields are at and such because Slave 1 or 4 depending on what time line you are remote controlled and can be used as a weapon by Boba Fett. As a vehicle it is a moving arsenal and fully shielded, I doubt the spartan laser is any more powerful than a turbo laser, which slave one could take several shots from. Fett is an expert marksman and fully capable of taking down skilled opponents including Jedi who precognition, something that master chief lacks, his armor by itself can also take a few blaster rounds and if we do a Beskar suited Fett that'll stop a light saber so I doubt the plasma sword would do much more damage. But once again it comes down to what we say is tech. How blasters line up with shields and such. Since we have no real method of comparison it is a little more difficult to decide.

Thing is, we've never really seen how SW shields fare up against projectile weaponry. Sure they could probably take a hit from a splaser without much damage, but as far as I know (I've only read some of the extended universe stuff, so correct me if i'm wrong), they may not be able to stand against the human weaponry from halo, which would give Chief a more even playing field. Now as far as brute strength goes, let's not forget that Chief free-fell from the upper atmosphere, crashed in the middle of nowhere, and proceeded to save Johnson's @$$ with limited help without cortana at the beginning of Halo 3. Lets see a Fett do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back