Master Chiefs Divion

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobletyler said:
our in an other divion it would be cool it you guys could help me out on this thx

not sure whats going on in the bold/underlined areas, but it seems like your'e asking about master chief's division...?

He is a spartan II. A separate "special forces" division of the

UNSC Navy's

ONI's

Beta-5 Division's

Project Spartan-II.

He isn't in an infantry division because he is not infantry/Army, but he is NAVY. He is more like a super-hyper-SEAL-SAS hybrid with a 20 ton assault exoskeleton ;) . The Spartan IIs in Reach are however, Army. I'm not sure on the UNSC's organization into divisions. I believe they belong to their respective carriers instead of forming divisions, such as the Spirit of fire group, or the Pillar of Autumn Division...etc...

I however, have always wondered where the name 405th came from...

Also try to post this in the Halo Universe next time, this topic belongs there. we all have our places in life, even threads.

Here, watch this (if you haven't already):

Welcome to the 405th!

EDIT: here is more specific info

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/United_Nations_Space_Command

but it looks like divisions are carrier/fleet battlegroups, as mentioned above.

Last edited by a moderator:
A battle group is any amount of ships in a given area. Each ship has a their own contingement of Marines, ODST and at one time a Spartan squad. Most ships however do not have large forces onboard. Carriers however have both a large air corp. plus a larger ground force hance the name Carrier. The smaller ships such as prowlers have a small detachment. As for the names of each ground force or how they're designated is unknown to me. The only thing I know for sure is how they designate Spartan hunter teams and Spartan squads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back