Materials 4 Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pillz here

Ok guys im new here and i alredy make some pepakura halo but i sell to my friends so i dont have any photos, well i need help because i cant find all that stuff about fiberglass, resin and things i need to make my armor, i alredy know how to resize the pepakura file and all that, thanks

-Diego

diegoMX said:
Ok guys im new here and i alredy make some pepakura halo but i sell to my friends so i dont have any photos, well i need help because i cant find all that stuff about fiberglass, resin and things i need to make my armor, i alredy know how to resize the pepakura file and all that, thanks

-Diego

check the stickies, imagine that a noob telling a noob to check the stickies, thats funny. but for real dude, its all there in the stickies, even read other wip's from people you can learn how to do the stuff. you may also find a cool fellow member to help you out from time to time, but the stickies are your holy bible here man, read them and you might not have very many questions. oh and welcome to the 405th dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would check out Ben Streeper's thread on how to make a pep file from start to finish. Has a lot of great video tutorials. Will answer a lot of questions. It shows some of the more popular methods of going about working with pepakura.

no man i will never do something like that without permission, i just sell to a friend a finished ODST, and gave as a gift a red recon helmet but im not selling the files, i probably get banned from the forums or smething like that, im not that kind of person, sorry if i dont explained myself is i wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back