Matronoke's Halo Reach Armor/Security Build- [PIC HEAVY] - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
still planning on vac-forming that visor? I can help you smooth it out if you want. other than that it's looking wicked awesome man! If I may ask, what are you gonna do for the little grenades? both our suits have em, so I figured I'd ask

yep still gotta build that vacuum former all i need is some PETG.

I dont even know how the grenades will turn out but all it is is a racquetball on a wooden dowel. a lot easier than pepping out 10 grenades =P

Why not just pep 1, so that way, you have all the details in the copies? Now, granted, that is more complicated.

ya and i dont wanna spend a ton of money on latex and other mold crap for a little grenade. What I'm doing now will suffice and still look good in the end....I hope lol

DUDE!!! Nice work! looks great! I like that people seem to be finally moving on to Reach armor! I see more and more of it now! look good my friend keep it up.

btw where did you get that boot file! I've been looking for a full boot myself but havent found one i like, but since i dont have the skill like some here to model one myself
I have to take what I can find. any way you could post where you got the boot file?

dude I'm totally digging this suit . I've always liked the tucker color and the security helmet is one of mah favritz. I commend thee.

Finished the forearms, tacpad, and handplates

DSC01093.jpg

DSC01095.jpg

DSC01101.jpg

Up next - grenades and COD piece

When you build your vacuum former and get your visor all done are you going to use Niteshades or are you going to use the Design masters brilliant gold to keep the look at the cost of limited visibility?

Well I finished the COD piece!

Here are the pics like always :)

Front:
DSC01107.jpg

Back:
DSC01110.jpg

I'm about to paint the grenades and holy crap they look sweet!!!!! I will post them in my next update asap

Srry for double post... but you could say this is part 2 of this update.

I finally finished those pesky grenades.
DSC01117.jpg

and here are the 2 that go on the chest
DSC01124.jpg

Up next: thighs

Feel free to give cc :)

haha good guess. it involves racquet balls, 2in wooden dowels, and a table saw.

I do plan on making a special tut on how to make them once I get more supplies

Update!

I got paint on the thighs.

This suit is slowly coming together and I like it!

DSC01133.jpg

Next are the shins and boots.

looks great! is it possible for you to make a very quick tutorial and PM it to me? i want to make a nade bandolier for my ODST's left leg.

Looking good man ! I didn't realize you were doing a chest attachment as well, and I have to say it all looks totally legit . I like how it all turned out with the hard suit instead of foam . I lost patience with the stuff and I decided to switch over to foam for most of my suit . I am following this thread from now on .

Curious to see how the visor is going to come out. You mentioned a vac-form build? If so, is it custom or are you going off plans? 'cuz I'd love to build one of my own. Sweet build and keep up the awesome work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back