Mb's Odst Build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACDCrockr209 said:
Don't tell me you're leaving us Mr. Bungle?! We still want you to build more suits so we can gaze at them in amazement!

-Pony

It had to happen sooner or later Pony, that much awesomeness can't be contained for too long. Hopefully the 405th can keep it here a little longer though.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am not going anywhere, guys, i am just getting back to work on upgrading my kashyyyk trooper.

what in the world are you talking about,RVB???

mrbungle said:
what in the world are you talking about,RVB???

i think he's insinuating that the place where you took the pics looks like a place where drug deals might go down, hence gangstas being present and thinking you to be a next-gen SWAT officer. But i may be wrong :)

cool suit by the way, i've been following this silently for a while.

Awesome work dude! the visor turned out awesome. nice touch with the "born to kill". that made it very personal, haha

iSUPERNOOB said:
i think he's insinuating that the place where you took the pics looks like a place where drug deals might go down, hence gangstas being present and thinking you to be a next-gen SWAT officer. But i may be wrong :)

cool suit by the way, i've been following this silently for a while.

almost correct, but very close to what i was saying

Bungle you and the rest of the elite on the forum really have a great gift for this and I hope you guys realize it..........

your work is just to good! :D

Great work dude, you have some extreme talent.

BTW, what did you use to make the little part underneath the helmet? The little squares at the lowerback of the helmet.

Thanks a lot dude, and again, amazing job man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back