Mb's Odst Build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kolinrulz said:
whats rubes gallery?

Mr. Bungle, I highly recommend you keep an eye on ebay for recasters, they are a big problem, A high level Craftsman by the SN of Rube had a monster of an ODST going and killed the project when he found recasts of his helmet for sale. Just thought I would put it out there. Love the work btw...

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the concern. i am not planning to make alot of these so, the recasters will have to look else where for their goodies. out side of my fireteam, i plan to make 4 complete suits and sell them. after that , who knows.

update

i have got the thigh armor pretty much done. i am working on rube's shin, making a couple of mods on it. the boot armor is under way. almost done.........

002-109.jpg

003-91.jpg

004-87.jpg

005-66.jpg

i will be updating my youtube cahnnel too so stay posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
This just keeps getting better, and better! I am extremely impressed with your sculpting skills, keep up the great work!!!!!! :)

I'm so envious right now. Your armor is so incredibly beautiful, and you actually get to work on it! ;-;

In your video, you mention something about the neck seal youy plan to wear with the armor. I didn't quite get what that was but it sounds very interesting. Can you give us more information on that? Thanks.

Holy freholy! That thigh piece looks incredible! That's the first time I've seen those magnetic clips on the thigh of an ODST. Are they metal?

hey mr bungle how do you get the molle attachments onto the odst peices so they hang on the molle vest cause my mom payed for my vest and she wants me to know how to mount the armor onto the "expensive vest"

hot glue 2 straps to the under side of your armor. then hot glue velcro on the ends of the straps and the inside of your armor piece. make sure your parts are on there tight. or they will shift around on you. let me know if you have any more questions.

here is a pic of mine. all my parts are mounted like this. with the leg armor they will mounted from my belt on my bdu pants.

001-97.jpg

003-94.jpg

006-53.jpg

Very nice!

My brain was crashing becuase I couldn't figure how I was going to strap my pieces together.

-Pony

well, i have been working my butt off and i finally got my odst finnished. here is the evidence. thanks to rube and seanbradley for the help!!

hope you like it. i am going to get some pics of it on tommorow. so stayed tuned.

002-115.jpg

003-96.jpg

001-98.jpg

006-54.jpg

007-50.jpg

008-35.jpg

Looks great man, Congrats on finishing it and on you craftsmanship. It is one of the best full ODST costumes I've seen on here.

THANKS.

here is some shots of me in the full costume. i forgot my neck seal;. if i was taller the leg armor would look better. that is the case with all my builds. the cossie looks better on taller people than it does on me..... :( but here it is. fun build. thanks for watching.'

008-36.jpg

006-55.jpg

012-14.jpg

011-20.jpg

013-16.jpg

029-4.jpg

005-69.jpg

030-3.jpg

016-10.jpg

holy crap... :eek thats incredible! congratz on finishing your odst suit. It's EPIC!

nice backdrop/scenery in the photos too!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

(eyes explode from awesomeness)

BTW, in the sixth pic on the wall it says the F word, might want to crop that out for the younger users, just sayin.

but... DEAR LORD IT IS THE BEST ODST SUIT ON THE SITE!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back