MC action figures' price stupidity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GruntOfAction said:
Maybe so...I do have some series 2 and 3 MCs that are in pieces from falling off of a shelf 5 feet from the ground...lol.

I guess I was turned away from Mcdonald's ones when I saw they were on stands and could only hold the weapon they came with because they were glued in.

Those are the little freebies that come with controllers, not the actual figures that will be sold.

halo3_brutechieftain_sculpt_01_dp.jpg

halo3_jackalsniper_sculpt_01_dp.jpg

halo3_warthog_sculpt_01_dl.jpg

Not even painted and already 1,000x better than anything JR has put out.

Now once they do get their paintjobs...
halo3_masterchief_photo_01_dp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PFG said:
Those are the little freebies that come with controllers, not the actual figures that will be sold.

halo3_brutechieftain_sculpt_01_dp.jpg

halo3_jackalsniper_sculpt_01_dp.jpg

halo3_warthog_sculpt_01_dl.jpg

Not even painted and already 1,000x better than anything JR has put out.
Now once they do get their paintjobs...
halo3_masterchief_photo_01_dp.jpg

Jebus dude that jackal looks badass.

I've changed my mind. I will not stop untill I have them! lol.

Queen said:
Hopefully they won't be over $25 when they come out!

I'm pretty sure they are $12-$13. Go check HBO's frontpage; there are new pictures of the painted MC, Wartohg, and Grunts.

Yup.

I have a Series whatever Green MC. Too bad it's loose :(. I got it before Halo 2 came out...

I am SO going to get ALL of the McFarlane figures...the detail is friggin' incredible...

:D

-Blue

orangespartan899 said:
Trust me, i know about the stupidity of some of the halo figure prices. Imagine how much it cost me to get all these, and i have a lot more then whats in that picture too...

[attachment=187:my_collection_005.jpg]
are you selling

orangespartan899 said:
Trust me, i know about the stupidity of some of the halo figure prices. Imagine how much it cost me to get all these, and i have a lot more then whats in that picture too...

[attachment=187:my_collection_005.jpg]

Halo Series 1 Cortona=$200+ on ebay...

And damn dude nice collection..I'd be careful not to bump into it..I lost a steel spartan from him falling off the shelf...EVERY DAMN BODYPART BLEW TO PIECES! He was like a flood actionfigure lol.

Hold on, in about 15min i'm going to post an updated picture of my collection (i took that one about 3 months ago and have at least about 20 new figures).

As for selling. it would probably have to depend on which figure you were interested in...

orangespartan899 said:
Alright here they are!!

[attachment=189:updated_...pics_002.jpg]
[attachment=190:updated_...pics_004.jpg]
And i dont call myself orangespartan for nothing...

[attachment=188:updated_...pics_001.jpg]

Pretty crazy collection. I see you got that Halo 3 cooler. Any pictures of it?

I can take some of the cooler (as well as my minis and vehicle figures, i forgot them), i will have them up soon.

I have every figure ever made so far, i have odsts, spartans, grunts, or whatever else your looking for.

orangespartan899 said:
Actually, i have a pic of some of my mountain dew stuff right now:

[attachment=191:updated_...pics_003.jpg]
You got to stop double posting.

orangespartan899 said:
Actually, i have a pic of some of my mountain dew stuff right now:

Ah man, you need to hook me up with some cases of Dew. No place around here carries it... :(

Are you serious? I have about 7 cases right now, and i already drank two cases of them. I can find it everywhere here, one place is even selling them 4 for $11.00 ($2.75 ea).

Oh yeah, and sorry about the crappy shot of the mountain dew stuff... i'll take a better one soon

orangespartan899 said:
Are you serious? I have about 7 cases right now, and i already drank two cases of them. I can find it everywhere here, one place is even selling them 4 for $11.00 ($2.75 ea).

Oh yeah, and sorry about the crappy shot of the mountain dew stuff... i'll take a better one soon

Yeah, not a Halo Dew item anywhere. :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back