Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yea.... just for the figure

• No, they are ugly Evolved

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The controllers look pretty hideous to me :shock: , but the Headset looks awesome. But for $50... I'll stick with my regular one, thanks.

Wow the Master Chief action figure looks sweet!
Oh and by the way where are the points of articulation on him, I could
only count thirteen that he would need not counting the fingers?

Ostrich said:
Wow the Master Chief action figure looks sweet!
Oh and by the way where are the points of articulation on him, I could
only count thirteen that he would need not counting the fingers?

Some of these are guesses, but you can see others (like the toes) in the picture. It's still one short, though...

(1) Neck
(2) Shoulder
(2) Elbow
(2) Wrists
(2) Torso (top and bottom like JR)
(2) Upper Leg
(2) Knee
(2) Ankle
(2) Toe

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that you realize that isn't a photo of an actual action figure....

Thats a pre-sculpt render... it's just pulled from renders in the game... they haven't made the figure yet.

I remember reading somewhere on Spawn.com that it is the actual prototype in the picture, and it is just photoshopped onto the background. Doesn't look like it was pulled straight from the game as you can see what definately looks like figure joints.

Yeah, I see the joints that are on that model... I guess I just suspected that it's a 3-D render as opposed to a sculpted model.

Oh, and I would expect two joints at each elbow... one for elbow movement, and the other rotational.

That's probably all it is: rumor. That would kill the Chief's image for people who wish his face to remain a mystery, and if his face is revealed in Halo 3, then it would ruin it for teh poor noobs that don't play the game before buying possible spoilers. Not calling anyone here a noob, though...

I don't like the controllers... to gaudy and adolescent looking for me. I would have much preferred a controller with MJOLNIR color schemes, or one that looked like dual M6G's. That would have been sweet... The headset, though? I only have the awkwardly fitting wire headset, that barely fits my odd head, so a wireless Master Chief headset? yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back