Mcfarlane Action Figure Questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh man they don't have ODST, how does Amazon work, is it just like ebay? I'm confused. Anyway, I hope they do make a Mark V perm, I kinda want the Katana and the Recon. I lost some Halo Points I can't find after throwing away my Legendary Series Brute Box, Damnit. I wish I had the box back.

Leadingspartan said:
Well, I found one on ebay, I just need one on a website. I don't do classifieds :p plus i'm too lazy to sign up at spawn.
Is this real?

Link
Yep, sure is, they just announced it recently that the series 6 MC was replaced by "The Rookie", and series 5 MC was recplace with an Active Camo chief.
The dates on that website are wrong though..
Series 4 is out this month
Series 5 is coming in July
And series 6 is coming in October

Shade: The Mark V was unfortunatly cancelled for 2009 :( :(, If they did it though, I would want them to do it right and have the complete mark V suit, not just the h3 helmet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Leadingspartan said:
Ahh man they don't have ODST, how does Amazon work, is it just like ebay? I'm confused. Anyway, I hope they do make a Mark V perm, I kinda want the Katana and the Recon. I lost some Halo Points I can't find after throwing away my Legendary Series Brute Box, Damnit. I wish I had the box back.
Amazon sells items from different websites through it. You aren't buying from Amazon, you're buying through it.

Bigalt424 said:
Amazon sells items from different websites through it. You aren't buying from Amazon, you're buying through it.

Explain more in detail, I don't get it.

Amazon is basically a database of sellers and products. If you press on a item it will say how much it is and who the seller is. This is only the best price that was listed for the item. On the right side it says more buying choices, and those are other sellers of the product. Amazon basically says "This place has the item for this much". You can buy it from amazon, but it is really from another store.

Bigalt424 said:
Amazon is basically a database of sellers and products. If you press on a item it will say how much it is and who the seller is. This is only the best price that was listed for the item. On the right side it says more buying choices, and those are other sellers of the product. Amazon basically says "This place has the item for this much". You can buy it from amazon, but it is really from another store.
Ahhh, Ok Thanks, I'm not gonna buy the ODST no more, I'll just buy the rookie when it comes out. Does anyone have a link to this the Rookie Update at spawn?

Leadingspartan said:
Ahhh, Ok Thanks, I'm not gonna buy the ODST no more, I'll just buy the rookie when it comes out. Does anyone have a link to this the Rookie Update at spawn?
Heres the link to the complete release schedual for series 5 and 6 (click here)

Overlord_Ian said:
Heres the link to the complete release schedual for series 5 and 6 (click here)
I'm speechless, I have no money lol, but I need those all. Anyway the superglue method worked, and I can still move his hand by just moving his entire forearms. >.<

How am I suppose to buy these I got no moneys.

P.S. I got the series 4 Security armor with Dual Maulers and a radar jammer. Maulers are a -blam!- to get in his hands. You can actually pull the sides out of the radar jammer so it looks like it activated. :)

Overlord_Ian said:
Shade: The Mark V was unfortunatly cancelled for 2009 :( :(, If they did it though, I would want them to do it right and have the complete mark V suit, not just the h3 helmet...
I Agree, have that and a normal scale Mk IV Spartan.

=Edit= I just looked at the release schedule, The Mk V is coming December!!! :)

Bigalt424 said:

Actually, Amazon is an exceptionally large company that sells products around the world. They stock large quantities of every item they have, and are well known for offering free, although slightly delayed, shipping on any items that are bought directly from the company.

However, Amazon also builds on their popularity by allowing third-party sellers to make sales through their website. Amazon makes extra pocket change, while still basically destroying their competition with free shipping and usually discounted prices.

Amazon sells so much, in fact, that most items that don't sell immediately go on sale for at least 50% off during and after the Christmas season.

Hope that helped you somewhat.

Shade said:
I Agree, have that and a normal scale Mk IV Spartan.

=Edit= I just looked at the release schedule, The Mk V is coming December!!! :)
Thats one of the 12" scale helmet 3 packs...

If you plan on opening your figures, the Macfarlane H3 figures aren't worth it. You pay $12 - $16 for the figure, and as soon as you open it, they fall apart.

If I were you, I would keep the ones you have, and not buy any more.

Tater Mane said:
If I were you, I would keep the ones you have, and not buy any more.

I didn't listen, LOL, I went out and bought a Deluxe Hunter, and a Halo Wars 3 pack :p

I fixed my EOD! YAY

I have all 15 of my figures out on display. xD
I don't want to keep them in the packages, that's boring. I probably wouldn't sell 'em anyway.

Tru7h said:
I don't want to keep them in the packages, that's boring. I probably wouldn't sell 'em anyway.
So true, Why would I want to sell them, I have 125 Halo points now :p.

Leadingspartan said:
I didn't listen, LOL, I went out and bought a Deluxe Hunter, and a Halo Wars 3 pack :p

I fixed my EOD! YAY
Is the hunter any good?
I was thinking of buying one.

Keegan said:
Is the hunter any good?
I was thinking of buying one.
They are awsome! I have 2 of them so far, I'm not really sure why I got 2 if I keep them in th package anyway, but I need to stay accurate to the game ;)

Tru7h said:
I would never sell mine either, but I like them better in thier packeges :D

Whoops, double post, sorry...

My Splazer Chief is retarded. He has two right thighs, (One of them is one backwards on the left side), two left feet, and his thumb fell off 10 min after I opened him. He is now painted red. :p

I also have a red CQB that I love. :love: No problems, poses and plays great. I guess horrible manufacturing is something else besides Halo that McFarlane and Microsoft share. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back