Mcfarlane Announces Halo Points Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is what I thought, If it is the UPC, couldn't you just walk in Walmart, or whatever, and write down the code?

Maybe you have to go to some store that you can bring the UPC code with you, and they scan it in.

Then you have a "Halo point account" on Spawn.com, then you can redeem them when you want.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
this is what I thought, If it is the UPC, couldn't you just walk in Walmart, or whatever, and write down the code?

Maybe you have to go to some store that you can bring the UPC code with you, and they scan it in.

Then you have a "Halo point account" on Spawn.com, then you can redeem them when you want.
yea, i suppose we will just have to wait, but if i do have to open my package, im just going to buy points off e-bay instead :p, but since i have the coplete series 1 and series 2 (im just looking for 2 exclusives to complete it! hooray!), perhaps i could open just enough to get a recon helmet? i may have to think about that....

Last edited by a moderator:
RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Ohhh, I want the Katana and the active camo recon. Mostly because I hate the bright colored spartans.

I just need some more points.
i agree

Overlord_Ian said:
yea, i suppose we will just have to wait, but if i do have to open my package, im just going to buy points off e-bay instead :p, but since i have the coplete series 1 and series 2 (im just looking for 2 exclusives to complete it! hooray!), perhaps i could open just enough to get a recon helmet? i may have to think about that....
Wow, you have everything? JEzuz
Even all of the vehicles?
Ive got a red, white, and blue MKIV. A steel CQB. My drone, brute stalker, series 2 MC, and Arby are coming July 22. And I have a Series 1 MC, a Green Grunt, and A brute Chieftain opened, and I threw out the package.
:(

Keegan said:
Wow, you have everything? JEzuz
Even all of the vehicles?
Ive got a red, white, and blue MKIV. A steel CQB. My drone, brute stalker, series 2 MC, and Arby are coming July 22. And I have a Series 1 MC, a Green Grunt, and A brute Chieftain opened, and I threw out the package.
:(
sorry, i have the complete set of figures, but no vehicles :cautious: , I also had the same problem with my series 1, my dad threw away my packages :mad:

Spartan 061 said:
Tater, The FYE exclusive spartan is different. That ones just yellow, the one here is a shiny mettalic master chief.
No silly.

I have a custom gold spartan. It is actually gold, and not piss-yellow.

It is quite shiny!

the gold ones for series 2 are pretty cool, but the one for the points is cooler, the onfor series 2 is more of a yellow, i was tempted to get 2 and make a custom to look like Kensai's "scar the just", because i like the big "dent" on the helmet :)

Some teaser images.
mcandodstfigs003.jpg

mcandodstfigs002.jpg

mcandodstfigs004.jpg

mcandodstfigs001-1.jpg

Yes enough points for recon!

Skippster86 said:
Some teaser images.

Yes enough points for recon!
looks like you have a good collection going, do you have the complete series 1 and 2?

Between me and my brother almost. Of course I bought most of his for him and he gave me the points lol.

It helps that the mcfarlane store is pretty close to me. Al simmons is a cool dude, he always asks when me and my girl are getting married.

Skippster86 said:
ouch....

this guy on the spawn forums (jin-saotome) repainted his.
Arbiter_Strip.jpg
I want that. NAO! Im going to go to his website.

I have, so far, 60 points. Sounds weak, right? no. On August 19 im getting a vrapload of birthday money, plus im buying figure everyday already. Im going to buy all of series 1 I missed, and preorder series 3. Im not worrying about series 2, im k with it.

Overlord_Ian said:
I need to do a re-paint myself, ill have to buy a second arbiter to do it though.
Hes selling one on ebay tonight. Im gonna buy it. If anyone else does, Ill eat there face.

Keegan said:
Hes selling one on ebay tonight. Im gonna buy it. If anyone else does, Ill eat there face.
I was planning on possibly buying it, but ill let you do it instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back