Me As A Stalker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've a question, how do I cast this? I would like to cast it, what do I do like cut it in half vertically to cast it? and how do I make it a thin sheet rather then a block with one side that looks like a mask and the other one flat? does it come out in a block when casted? do you have to scrape out the insides?

paul said:
I've a question, how do I cast this? I would like to cast it, what do I do like cut it in half vertically to cast it? and how do I make it a thin sheet rather then a block with one side that looks like a mask and the other one flat? does it come out in a block when casted? do you have to scrape out the insides?

Ok don't know why my post was deleted..... But anyhow, I'd first make sure you at least fiberglassed and put bondo on it. Then you could smooth it out and cast it. From what i've seen, those types of casts don't come out in huge blocks. But I don't think you would have to cut anything since its part of the helmet. There are a few videos under the video section that show some people casting. Maybe you'll be able to find it there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back