Meeting of the minds: Link and Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
Well, as some very few may know I'm out of town on business, but what most aren't aware of is that I'm in Orlando at the IAAPA convention... the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions show... I've been meeting the nice folks that make the video games and theme park attractions that you have all enjoyed for years. I've also met some very nice people from the companies that make the materials that you're all using to make your armor and have had the opportunity to tell them what I think about their products.

So yes it's been a very nice couple of days, but tomorrow night I will have the upmost honor of meeting up with Link at his Universal Studios stomping grounds, and maybe getting to see some of his wonderful work in person.

I'll upload some pics when I get back...(with Links approval of course) but the thing I'm most interested in is how this meeting of the minds will play out? What could this mean for the 405th? Link was appointed as leader of the 405th at it's inception, and I will most likely be writing our appeal to Bungie in the near months to come with the help of all the mods... Should be an interesting conversation!

I'll keep you posted as possible.. I have many more games and vendors to meet with. But really meeting with Link and having some time to talk forum stuff is more exciting to me than anything thats happened this week.

If anything I just wanted you all to know that tomorrow should be pretty interesting, and that for maybe the first time a couple of your moderators will be meeting to discuss plans for the armor community...

I see a Assualt Rifle / Energy Sword battle in my near future. I gotta go practice my chops!

-Sean

Well, this is big news...definitely one for the 405th History books.

Please, please keep us posted...and have fun!

Stay safe,

Tim.

Hope all goes well.
:)
I'll be moving to florida this summer to live. (College). I hope I get to meet Link sometime too.
That'd be awesome.

This is like the meeting of the US and Russia, 2 armor making super powers....the outcome can only be good or bad. Hopefully good. Cant wait to see pictures.

So if you meet the people who make video games....have you met rockstar yet? I still think we need dogs and cats and animals in GTA.

well, I'm meeting alot of arcade developers, not home console dev's... but Sega, Capcom and the like are there with all their newest stuff for the upcoming year.

I didn't mean to make this sound like it was going to be the Armor Summit" or anything... I'm just really excited to get to meet Mr. Lincoln in person!

But today will be filled with meeting more game center reps and manufacturers.

I met with Adam this past weekend... do I get cool points lol.

Sorry I have to entertain myself at work sometimes... its cool that Crafters are getting together...

If i hadnt allready had plans to be in San Antonio I woulda been hanging out wtih adam and spase =/ Woulda been cool.

Be sure you don't forget his real name when you meet him Sean :p.

That would be pretty pathetic I must say.

Hope you guys have a good time ;-).

-Doom

Doom said:
Be sure you don't forget his real name when you meet him Sean :p.

That would be pretty pathetic I must say.

Hope you guys have a good time ;-).

-Doom

people call me "link" all the time here

Last edited by a moderator:
Spase said:

Sorry I have to entertain myself at work sometimes... its cool that Crafters are getting together...
you'd get like a million if you met me. i am a legend. maybe...
<<
>>

link4044 said:
people call me "link" all the time here

If I ever meet you in real life, I'll be calling you Link until someone corrects me. Far too lazy to go look stuff like that up.

AoBfrost said:
Not many ohio spartans, so that means I'm not getting any points on this matter.

Haha I live in Ohio.... Did we talk about this before... maybe.. I don't remember....

But that is awesome. I'd like to go to a 405th event sometime (if we had one) to meet people and look at armor.

I think when we become official, and more people have vacuumed armor that can withstand paintballing, we should go play a game with a bunch of 501st. Because that would be fun. Radios in the helmets and all that jazz.

5 dollar pot entry on our side, first one to bucketshot a stormtrooper gets the money.

Spase said:

Lets not forget Spase, that teh Insanity was there as well :)

Yea we all ate lunch.... it was good.. except for the waiter who couldn't remember what anybody had... "got hit by a semi yesterday but i am at work today, not on any drugs...." right...

I get double cool points for meeting up with two members...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back