Megacon 2014 Orlando FL whos going? this is the 1st major con of the new season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there Saturday and Sunday with the Chief suit and my revamped Reach suit (worn by my friend). See you there!

ya finish the last little bit tonight. heading up there tomarrow so I am ready. I will be the in my ODST outfit

Anyone planning a meet-up? Would love to get a 2014 405th Florida "Class photo"...maybe on Saturday?

It was fun today. Glad to meet those who were at Megacon today. Hope to see more 405thers tomorrow.

I wish I had a suit finished to join you guys in Orlando!! Next time for sure, and I'll wear my H4 'Busa suit haha

What did those people that attended think of This years Megacon. As far as I could tell It had to be one of the biggest they have had. Seeing That they were turning people away on Saturday.

It was my first MegaCon, so I can't compare it to others but I had a blast. In my opinion, it was very unorganized. My biggest concern was the lack of a weapons check...with the popularity of airsoft weapons growing its hard to tell at a glance what is real and what is not. I saw so many realistic firearms without orange tips. One COD cosplayer held a pistol to my head for a photo, I didn't see an orange tip so I grabbed it and pushed it away, it was metal, felt real...

Friday i had to go thru a rather detailed weapons check every time I went thru the line so 5 or 6 times that day. Saturday I I didn't go thru any sort of check I was a bit confused by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back