Megaman X6 Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atronic

Here is what I've done so far on this pepakura of Zero's sword from Megaman X6. I created the pepakura file myself using an easy program called anim8tor. I got it long ago from somewhere for free and I thought it might have been illegaly downloaded to be free but I later found out that the program is free! It's even EASIER than blender if you ask me. This is what I have done so far with it! Let me know what you think, please!

Megaman_X_6_Pal.jpg

CIMG2537.jpg

CIMG2538.jpg

looks great man got to love megaman playd megaman since i was a kid what are you going to us for the blade

Dudde! WICKED AWESOME! I loved the megaman games, and actually thought about building this from scratch. looks like you beat me to it! :D Are you going to release the file because I'd love to have it!

5-point said:
looks great man got to love megaman playd megaman since i was a kid what are you going to us for the blade

I think I'm going to use plexiglass and put LED lights down in the handle so it can shine the blue light throughout the blade. You think that would be a good way to show it off? Sort of the same method I picked up from pictures I saw of people making the Halo Sword.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaymin Sky said:
Dudde! WICKED AWESOME! I loved the megaman games, and actually thought about building this from scratch. looks like you beat me to it! :D Are you going to release the file because I'd love to have it!

I will just simply send it to people who want it cause idk where to upload it so it really can be mass downloaded. I have a free version of the pepakura designer so the unfolding and such also with scaling it wont be done. You would have to do those yourself but yes I will be handing it out. It's a rather easy piece.

nice job! You should model the basic helmet from X1-3 style, I really want to make one.

Enrisan said:
nice job! You should model the basic helmet from X1-3 style, I really want to make one.

I've already been debating whether I would want to or not. I'm currently working on my own custom armor that I can make mold copies of and sell. But I've kept it in thought so maybe someday you'll see that file floating around.

Just throwing this out here. I am working on a Megaman based topic too so if you want to talk about the rest of the armor, come to my topic I'd be happy to help. But in the meantime, keep up the good work!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back