Mgalekgolo Twins Build (Halo 4 Hunter Pair)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that video is pretty good.. sad to say my take on halo is a little depressing might make a video about it sometime. but its good to know that you have official 1 upped 343i hunter from FUD.

have you had any thoughts for the future of hinging the arms or anything so you can raise the cannon and the shield?

Man! Quite honestly, I don't know what to say. Well done, in my book I think you guys deserve first place! And not toget off subject, but did you get to talk to those the guys in the blue spartan suits? Do you guys know if they are part of the 405th also? I would like to see more pics of there suits. And again, awesome job to you guys!

Man, when I saw a Spartan standing next to you in that video, and the scale of it truly hit home, I could barely believe it. Well done indeed! That's a ton of work and it truly looks amazing!

Man i need to start going to comic con on saturday... i missed out a lot! i didnt even get to see you guys!

-Ian

Haha, love that the sand spider appeared.....I think that's what they're called, sorry haven't played HL2 in forever lol. Anyways, amazing work! (P.S. Need to have a jar of peanut butter next to small spartan for even more accurate scale XD)

The Arachnid bug from Stormship Troopers was cosplayed by the amazing Ryan Wells. He is an amazing artist and you can follow his cosplay endeavors HERE.
He is a personal friend of the humans that helped build this colony.

Heh, I was watching this from the FB group. Very epic work. :D

Amazing work! Bravo! Well put together and the vid was great to know that we really are all on the same level. Can't wait to see how you proceed on.

Welp, you went and did it now. You blew my mind yet again. Just a sec. *gets a mop*
In all seriousness though, the final outcome of the colony's work is... Just pure, raw awesomeness! You have made one hell of a costume, and now you are STILL going to make the second one. I wouldn't be able to the first one, let alone the second. That is commitment. You tell those humans to take that vacation, they deserve it. Also, clearly the contest was judged by the UNSC and it's associates, otherwise I am sure you would have won. ;)

The colony thanks you all for your support.

It is of my opinion that the worms are a little too ordered.
Otherwise, great job. You deserve the rest. Tis a shame that you didn't place.

We agree that the worms are a little stream-lines, but for the sake of time, they will do. An ordered colony is better than no colony.

well that video is pretty good.. sad to say my take on halo is a little depressing might make a video about it sometime. but its good to know that you have official 1 upped 343i hunter from FUD.

Wow... I really don't have words to describe how awesome that is. The wear and tear really helps to make it. Excellent job!

The colony thanks you for your compliments.

have you had any thoughts for the future of hinging the arms or anything so you can raise the cannon and the shield?

With the system that we have, we do have some (although limited) movement in the arms. We may try to upgrade in the future, but it will take time.

Man! Quite honestly, I don't know what to say. Well done, in my book I think you guys deserve first place! And not toget off subject, but did you get to talk to those the guys in the blue spartan suits? Do you guys know if they are part of the 405th also? I would like to see more pics of there suits. And again, awesome job to you guys!

We do know the Spartans in blue. The one who is Spartan Demarco is actually one of the humans who helped build the colony. The other blue spartan who is Spartan Thorne can be found HERE.

Seeing it move... Speechless, my jaw dropped, surprised I didn't catch any flies!

Man, when I saw a Spartan standing next to you in that video, and the scale of it truly hit home, I could barely believe it. Well done indeed! That's a ton of work and it truly looks amazing!

Man i need to start going to comic con on saturday... i missed out a lot! i didnt even get to see you guys!

-Ian

The colony thanks everyone for their continued support of this build. Our suit is still popping up in the far reaches of the internet and over the course of a week, the colony has reached near a quarter of a million people on facebook. We have been contacted by a few people for interviews, just asking general questions, and some ask if we take commissions. The colony personally does not since that would take time away from building the colony more.

Thank you for your interest in the colony.

now the next build you should tackle you little worms is the big bad scarab. good luck with that lol.

The colony thanks everyone for their continued support of this build. Our suit is still popping up in the far reaches of the internet and over the course of a week said:
That is amazing congrats on such a fan reaction

OMG i saw a picture of your build on the Ifunny app on my phone. I was like "i know that build!" lol
Its awesome that you guys have such an impact on the world :)

I was browsing the pepakura library on Facebook, and came across a model for hunter armor, and I wondered if that was what you used, or based you build off of.

now the next build you should tackle you little worms is the big bad scarab. good luck with that lol.

try fiting that out your door or your house lol

As fun as a Scarab house would sound, the colony will not be attempting a to-scale Scarab. Our colony is not nearly large enough to produce such a thing.

OMG i saw a picture of your build on the Ifunny app on my phone. I was like "i know that build!" lol
Its awesome that you guys have such an impact on the world :)

The humans are also very excited to see how far the colony has reached. There are images of us on Tumblr, Instagram, iFunny, adafruit, Halo Waypoint, Halo Channel, and other blogs. We hope this will attract more attention in the future.

I was browsing the pepakura library on Facebook, and came across a model for hunter armor, and I wondered if that was what you used, or based you build off of.

The file we used was a file a friend had made for us and we had to unfold ourselves. We do not know if our friend got it from the Pepakura Library.

Not a lot has happened with the colony in these last two weeks. The humans have been on a well-deserved vacation since the debut of the armor.

BUT

The female human has pieced together a video on YouTube of putting armor pieces together and testing components of the armor. There is also a lengthy vlog at the end which answers common questions we have been asked about the armor and covers some of the things that happened during the convention.

Please take the time to look at the video below and subscribe to that channel for more videos about the Hunter in the future.

That is all the colony has for you right now.

Please give us any feedback you many have.

Last edited by a moderator:
As fun as a Scarab house would sound, the colony will not be attempting a to-scale Scarab. Our colony is not nearly large enough to produce such a thing.

The humans are also very excited to see how far the colony has reached. There are images of us on Tumblr, Instagram, iFunny, adafruit, Halo Waypoint, Halo Channel, and other blogs. We hope this will attract more attention in the future.

The file we used was a file a friend had made for us and we had to unfold ourselves. We do not know if our friend got it from the Pepakura Library.

Not a lot has happened with the colony in these last two weeks. The humans have been on a well-deserved vacation since the debut of the armor.

BUT

The female human has pieced together a video on YouTube of putting armor pieces together and testing components of the armor. There is also a lengthy vlog at the end which answers common questions we have been asked about the armor and covers some of the things that happened during the convention.

Please take the time to look at the video below and subscribe to that channel for more videos about the Hunter in the future.

That is all the colony has for you right now.

Please give us any feedback you many have.

just say the word you got human slave here :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunters are cool, go on! (but seeing as i'm a spartan, i will be compelled to run away from you, screaming and waving my arms in the air, cause i realised the difficulty was legendary. AND I HAD NO SHOTGUN AMMO! NOOOOOOOO!)

Hunters are cool, go on! (but seeing as i'm a spartan, i will be compelled to run away from you, screaming and waving my arms in the air, cause i realised the difficulty was legendary. AND I HAD NO SHOTGUN AMMO! NOOOOOOOO!)

really I took a hunter down with my fist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back