Mines Bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

dajdog1

Jr Member
Hey all,
I have seen or heard a few people talk about where they get their game on. Here is the place to show and tell.

This is where I do most of my gaming. I also have a projector but don't use it as much because of frame rates being to slow.
IMG_0918.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
looks good really good i prefer to get my game on on a small tv because im a pro gamer and its just better for playing competitively

I play on my 27 inch tube tv most of the time. Of course I sometimes move into the living room and my 32 inch widescreen with surround sound. For me, there is such a thing as overkill on a console gaming setup and imo anything over about 37 inches IS overkill. Just my personal opinion...of course I'm old and grew up with a 19 inch tv being huge. I just don't see the point unless you are playing with 3 other people on one screen. To each his own.

I play on a 27 incher as well, but for parties, I hook by box into a 82" projection tv with the HD stuff plugged in, and a bose 321 sound system.

I am like tlither. I am on a 27" tube. Didn't really grow up around "big" tv's. It does more than enough with no more than I do.

I play on my projector. I win :D
although if I'm in a serious gaming mood ill plug it into my PC's 24" HD LCD, its better quality and easier to look at for long periods of time.
(pics later)

I've got a 36 inch Sony Bravia, I'll get pictures up in early january when I get back home(if this thread is still active).

-Doom

godsarmor said:
im a pro gamer and its just better for playing competitively

Please tell me that is a joke. o_O

Anywho, I'll show you all a pic of my rig when I can take pics. I've been busy working 40+ hours a week and haven't had time for anything fun, like life.

Personally from the stand point of getting to play on all formats of television's. Having a 16:9 widescreen is much better for competitive play. Beside the crystal clear clarity you have more to see.

I'm with all the 27" people, as far as TVs go.

The John said:
Personally from the stand point of getting to play on all formats of television's. Having a 16:9 widescreen is much better for competitive play. Beside the crystal clear clarity you have more to see.

Which is why I use my monitor for most of my gaming. :)

24" LCD, I can play in full 1080p, sit relatively close and use headphones. I have a surround sound-thing/DVD player hooked up to my TV, but for some reason I love using headphones.lol

I'll take some pics later.

I had a 32" Sony XBR for years, now I have a Dreamcast hooked to it in my computer/office room. In my basment I have a 55" Mitsu old school projection tv and a 800 x 600 res projector on a 8' x 8' wall. I mostly used them when I had groups of people over to hang out and play games. My buddy used to also bring over two 720p Mitsu projectors over to use on those nights also. Sometimes we had 3 projectors and that 55" with multiple 360's hooked up, there were wires everywhere. It was an extreme geek party, I think thats what my wife named it. Both my systems in the basement are fading away, they are about to be retired.
Now I just use a 61" Samsung HD with 5.1 surround in my living room for most of my gaming PS3 or 360. Surrounds are awesome for hearing people coming from behind or walking on wooden floors above you (COD). It really must make people mad to see the death cam of me killing them by shooting up through the floor. Sorry about the dog butt in pic 3 he is always in the way.

link4044 said:
got a 17" computer screen to play my games on :cautious:

Got a 22". Mine's bigger!

I just need to get a VGA adapter for the XBOX 360.

And a 360 :oops:.

link4044 said:
got a 17" computer screen to play my games on :cautious:

I'm with you there. I play on my 90's 17" tube tv. Whatever works, right guys?

C 4468 said:
U ALL PHAIL

i have a home theater (projector) that I play xbox on and the screen is about 10FT WIDE

Pics or it didn't happen.

Anyways, I've just got a 27" LCD. Nothing really special.

ms fluffy standing infront of our tv.. and she's only 5foot 3.. 8 by 9 foot screen! sound system in ceiling and behind the screen. the electronics are all behind my desk.... witch you cant see on the image cause i took the picture from it.

[attachment=7544:100_0792.JPG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back