Mistress.. Chief?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathtobunny

I was wondering if anyone ever attempted making a girl version of Master Chief's costume.
I'd love to wear his costume.. but I'm just too small to pull it off, so I've decided to go for a feminine version.

IMGP9151.jpg

IMGP9142.jpg

mistresschief2jy4.jpg

Artist: David Johnson.

Has it been done before?

222notforu!!! said:
WOW!, thats weirdish.Plus the helmet back isn't portioned right.
lol, your right! and yea, to answer the question, there have been female spartan armors made just search around a little, i bet you can find them :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems as though everyone has mixed feelings about the design of this character.
Yes her helmet is funky.
I'm just going to use Master Chief's helmet.

And the fact that a lot of her skin is showing isn't really practical either..

Those pics have been posted so many times here it's not funny. The regular armor set should still work on you even if you have a diminutive stature but if you still want to use the female version of the suit, search for "female spartan armor." Darth Malevelus posted an armor set in his thread but dannifood4less (DF4L) also made his own version.

if you really want the full set of that, you have to mold it or model it from scratch. we dont have that yet.

i dont mind it ;)

Hmm its not that i dont like the armor of those pics but i dont find it very spartan alike ^^ but if you need a female chestpiece ive unfolded the one made by DF4L. You can download it here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QHO8ITPK
Its scaled pretty decent but if you are going to make it you need to see if the scale is correct.

Thanks guys ^__^

So I found a version of the female spartan that in my opinion looks better than the one I posted previously.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j278/les...ale_spartan.jpg

I looked through the forum and gathered just about everything I need to know before starting on the suit.
At the beginning I thought I could possibly make the suit in time for a convention (Canadian National Expo), and frosh week( a tradition of the engineering faculty) at university next month..
but after realizing all the process that goes into the entire suit, (never realized there needed to be an undersuit), I deemed that idea to be quit impossible.
So I was wondering how long it took you guys to finish your whole suit.. a year? Two years? x)

Rob Westerfield is making some Sexy Chief armor.

Aside from the sexy armor, try out the regular Armor that has been posted. It's very cool to want to be more feminine in our armor, but at the same time, why do we, as women have to have breast cups on our armor or more skin showing? Plus, like ya said, it's armor. I think it's cool to be standing there, and take off your helmet and all the people will go "Oh hey, cool that's a chic Chief".

And I'm not saying this to be mean at all, we might as well just be Cortana if we want to blatantly be I.D.'ed as women.

Skullcandy Girl said:
And I'm not saying this to be mean at all, we might as well just be Cortana if we want to blatantly be I.D.'ed as women.

I like where your head is at there. When you going to be pulling out your Cortana outfit?

Hahaha, it's hanging in muh closet next to my whips :p

Back on topic, I hope ya find what cha need bunny :) There's oddles of files on here :)

Skullcandy Girl said:
Rob Westerfield is making some Sexy Chief armor.

Aside from the sexy armor, try out the regular Armor that has been posted. It's very cool to want to be more feminine in our armor, but at the same time, why do we, as women have to have breast cups on our armor or more skin showing? Plus, like ya said, it's armor. I think it's cool to be standing there, and take off your helmet and all the people will go "Oh hey, cool that's a chic Chief".

I realize. :)
The reason why I wanted a female version was not for showing what's up there and what's down there..
It's just that I'm around 158cm in height, so a MC suit on me would lose all its glory and power in character.. it'd loose the umph, if you know what I mean. And I'd hate to take the umph away from MC. LOL.
So I'm going for a more feminine version, and don't worry, I definitely won't go with the design that I came across in the first post.
I'm all for a more subtle and practical suit.

i made a set for my sister-in-law and her sister also, i'll find the pics of them....i posted it on the forums before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back