Mjolnir/powered Armor Mk 1-3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan137

Okay, so I was browsing the Halo Wars screenshot page (Which has been updated, BTW) when I noticed something remarkable.

What appears to be a MJOLNIR Mk 1-3 Powered Armor suit.

It should be visible in the lower left hand corner. I would've tried to directly imbed them, but I couldn't, for some reason.

http://www.halowars.com/images/screenshots...ts_1280_021.jpg

Here is the only other. These suits are attacking the Wraithes.

http://www.halowars.com/images/screenshots...ts_1280_022.jpg

Those things are MASSIVE.

Ohhhhhh! it does seem to match the description given in the novels of the earlier suits. Halo wars is going to be VERY cool!
Nice find!

circa604 said:
Those are actually new UNSC units called cyclops. I think there the UNSC version of the Covenants hunters.

I doubt that'll make much difference. That type of technology is bound to be a precursor to the later MJOLNIR power suits.

Either way, I'd love to see those in Pep, :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as i know those arnt the Spartans in the game, in the G4 exclusive they had the guy make a spartan at the main base and you can see the Spartan running out of the base by itself.

Assassin716 said:
As far as i know those arnt the Spartans in the game, in the G4 exclusive they had the guy make a spartan at the main base and you can see the Spartan running out of the base by itself.

The SPARTAN program never really utilized the MJOLNIR MK I-III suits. The SPARTANs in the game have their MK-IV suits, which, BTW, are really cool.

I don't think so, the MK I-II suits didnt sustain a portable power system, they HAD to be connected to generators to work, and thus were not put into production besides being construction and lifting mechs. III DID have the ability to move around, it was given energy wirelessly from giant generators. Though the Mech could not move outside 100-200 yards from any generator nearby...and yet again was not put into production.

Its possible but I doubt it. Keep in mind MJOLNIR wasn't the only instance the military used Exoskeletons in.

Dreadnought of Fury said:
I don't think so, the MK I-II suits didnt sustain a portable power system, they HAD to be connected to generators to work, and thus were not put into production besides being construction and lifting mechs. III DID have the ability to move around, it was given energy wirelessly from giant generators. Though the Mech could not move outside 100-200 yards from any generator nearby...and yet again was not put into production.

Its possible but I doubt it. Keep in mind MJOLNIR wasn't the only instance the military used Exoskeletons in.

That's more than likely true, but the only suit I was aware of where the MJOLNIR suits. It could be the affor mentioned CYCLOPS armor. But I don't know anything about those.

Wow those suit are huge, that would be fun, but impossible to make into pep.
But I would like to see Mark IV made into pep. :D

TurkeyAssassin said:
personally i think halo wars is stupid because it nothing like the original ones

Whoa... that sounded incredibly narrow minded.

Are you aware that Halo Wars is supposed to be an RTS. Are you one of those "I only played multiplayer" guys?

Spartan137 said:
Whoa... that sounded incredibly narrow minded.

Are you aware that Halo Wars is supposed to be an RTS. Are you one of those "I only played multiplayer" guys?

No, see the true irony is that "it's nothing like the original ones", but Halo was originally an RTS. So technically it's closer to the original than he thinks.

Reno said:
No, see the true irony is that "it's nothing like the original ones", but Halo was originally an RTS. So technically it's closer to the original than he thinks.

*Reads*... Ha... Haha...

I just got it, :lol:.

Duuuuuude that game looks so sweeet this is the first ive heard about it to be honest :eek: hope the release a PC port too i find RTS more enjoyable on PC. Yeah and iff soeones up to it please Pep that crazy ass mofo of a suit :D

No Pc port. This game exists solely to prove that console RTSs don't always suck.....And a Halo rts would be awsome...

They said that about Halo: CE and Halo 2. It's gonna happen for Halo 3.

I HOPE it'll happen for Halo Wars. It just wouldn't make any sense to make an RTS and not make a PC port at some point.

Screenshot_6_preview.jpg

What is that then, its being deployed from an Behemoth-class troop transport (elephant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back