MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor/Mark V - Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone, this will be my first build and I am looking to complete for FanExpo Toronto at the end of August. I am looking to build from EVA, but have no idea where to start. Please help.
Without knowing exactly what armor you're looking to make my only two suggestions would be to look in the armory tab for the specific generation and style you're wanting to make, and to use the search function in the top right to see what other people have done and if any of them are the same style and files you're planning to use.

By chance what GEN/style are you planning? (Combat evolved, anniversary, Reach, ect...)

Hi Everyone, this will be my first build and I am looking to complete for FanExpo Toronto at the end of August. I am looking to build from EVA, but have no idea where to start. Please help.
Whereabouts near Toronto are you? There might be a few SPARTANs local that can lend a hand with some of the basics.

Without knowing exactly what armor you're looking to make my only two suggestions would be to look in the armory tab for the specific generation and style you're wanting to make, and to use the search function in the top right to see what other people have done and if any of them are the same style and files you're planning to use.

By chance what GEN/style are you planning? (Combat evolved, anniversary, Reach, ect...)
Hey I was looking to build OG armor, from CE, then a couple of weapons, wasn't sure where to start looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back