MK 5 Helmet halo reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
MKV.png

i like the way you have the helmet set up are you going to do a more detailed visor or leave it the way it is?

I'm still planning on adding the inside of the helmet along with some touches that I found in some reference images so maybe the reference for the vizor is kind of not too detail already. I'm definitely open to suggestions

Last edited:
if you are going all stock option then this looks great visor wise as is but if you are customizing i found this picture if you are going the custom way just an idea i love the helmet you have right now. and when you get done i would love to print one for my self....

Attachments

• EJWGVY6WkAAzoOi.jpg
    EJWGVY6WkAAzoOi.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 162
when i first started this i had been looking for a halo reach MK V helmet too for a while. I had a bad 3d printer and still do but since I couldn't find a good MK V models I decided to see if I could make my own. I've worked on this off and on for the last year slowly getting better with blender and I think now I can actually finish this project and make a physical version.

also if your interested I was thinking of adding some attachment points for some of the in-game gear and attach the lights
Sorry for the delayed reply. Yeah Ive been trying the ropes in making my own on also, but I cant seem to get the hang of it. However Ive mastered designing weapons and equipment on Fusion 360. Ill attach a photo of my take on the newest VK78 commando rifle from halo infinite just for fun. Regarding your MkV helmet, I gotta say your taunting me lol, looks really awesome. youre doing really well as far as i can tell, when will it be ready for downloading? I think for me i prefer it without the attachment points.

Attachments

• HAR-5A Variant 2 (Finished) COMBINED & COLORED v1 4.png
    HAR-5A Variant 2 (Finished) COMBINED & COLORED v1 4.png
    700.1 KB · Views: 179
  • HAR-5A Variant 2 (Finished) COMBINED & COLORED v1 5.png
    HAR-5A Variant 2 (Finished) COMBINED & COLORED v1 5.png
    566.9 KB · Views: 244
  • HAR-5A Variant 2 (Finished) COMBINED & COLORED v1 6.png
    HAR-5A Variant 2 (Finished) COMBINED & COLORED v1 6.png
    558.6 KB · Views: 174
Status
Not open for further replies.