MK VI + Rogue helmet HD [FINISHED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what i just got ! :D hahah its a nice part for the back (from the breast armour to the codpiece)

It will cover the naked part and look far better than having just an undersuit there!

CAM002356e47.jpg

The build is amazing so far, and great find with the back armor. Can't wait to see more progress!

But as soon as I saw "MK6+Rogue Helmet" I immediately thought of Agent Carolina from RvB, just don't paint it teal, Carolina is a woman.

The build is amazing so far, and great find with the back armor. Can't wait to see more progress!

But as soon as I saw "MK6+Rogue Helmet" I immediately thought of Agent Carolina from RvB, just don't paint it teal, Carolina is a woman.

Thank yous ir i really appreciate that ! :)

lol no way i would paint it more pink! ... nah jk im thinking bout greenish (camouflage) but im not sure yet

Ok good, I'm curious to how camo would actually look on spartan. Hmmm....Can't wait!

I wanted to add some camo patterns and i guess i will do that. just need to think where i get those patterns . maybe there are some finished products .

Heres my progress so far :
I rondoed thighs shins and a part of the helmet ( the front top over the visor )

Here you go
CAM002471216.jpg

CAM002452c4d.jpg

When you look on the bubbles on the top its the front thingie over the visor. i totally filled it with rondo . DAMN dat thing was hot i almost burned myself xD
CAM002480d18.jpg

I Feel so slow with my progress =( kinda frustrating .. im thinking just to rondo my chest and skip the fieberglas .

Finally my overall arrived . its pretty much like a second skin and pretty tight . i love it :D

here some piccehs

CAM0025101a7.jpg

CAM002509959.jpg

Dat ass ! xDDD
CAM0025212db.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back