Molding A Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal3b94

Hello, im new to these forums, but I have been working on my armor for a week or so now and I have a question.

Im not all that satisfied with the helmet I made. I was wondering:

Could I make a mold for a helmet by using my Legendary helmet as the model or whatever its called that you put the mold stuff on?

If anyone could answer my question or direct me to where I can find my answer I would appreciate it.

Cal3b94 said:
Hello, im new to these forums, but I have been working on my armor for a week or so now and I have a question.

Im not all that satisfied with the helmet I made. I was wondering:

Could I make a mold for a helmet by using my Legendary helmet as the model or whatever its called that you put the mold stuff on?

If anyone could answer my question or direct me to where I can find my answer I would appreciate it.
it is possible to mold your legendary helmet but it is a little complicated.
there are also a few ways u could do it. if u need anymore help just post what u need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finnish I think used his legendary helmet as a base to add clay to. If your having a hard time getting things the way you want, it's really nice to start with. It gives you the basic structure.

Zaso117 said:
Finnish I think used his legendary helmet as a base to add clay to. If your having a hard time getting things the way you want, it's really nice to start with. It gives you the basic structure.

Sorry, but can you tell me what kind of clay I would need and what I would do with it? If not then any other materials I would need would be nice.

Cal3b94 said:
Sorry, but can you tell me what kind of clay I would need and what I would do with it? If not then any other materials I would need would be nice.
u can use expanding foam also

Yea it would work just fine, but i would make it a little larger, just because the helmet is exactly the same size as an average human head, therefore, the thickness of the helmet walls, and everything else you need inside your helmet, it wouldnt fit, if you willing to use a legendary helmet, order just the helmet from e-bay (about 15-20$), mod it to fit on your head, replace the visor, and re-paint it to match the rest of your suit
Good Luck!
~Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back