moms

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cry: :mad: i hate my mom my dad AND mom are getting divorced and when she left one day she destored every the i had made of my armor i came home today to find a pile of ashes and pieces of paper and she told me i was my armor i went up stairs to my room to look and see if she was lying she wasnt i am so sad and mad i have been wooking on it since july grrrrr im mad :mad: :cry:

Yaa why did she destroy your armor? Seems kinda odd for her to take out her anger on your stuff. mind filling us in? Im sorry to hear about the divorce.

when parents get divorced there emotions are overwhelmed and there brain releases deppresants. these can lead to thoughts of suicide or destruction. sounds to me like your mom has a bad case of emotional destruction rage. kinda like if MC were to hit the Self DEstruct button on his armor but with no boom

Wow, that really sucks man :(. A minutes silence for a fallen suit of armor. Sorry about your parents divorcing. My parents looked at separation recently so i know what you're going through.

My mom got angry at me one day when I was five and she threw my beloved plastic fire truck down the basement stairs.

It snapped in half and the lights and sounds wouldn't work anymore. :cry:

I'm over it now, but it was hard at the time.

crazyspartan91 said:
:cry: :mad: i hate my mom my dad AND mom are getting divorced and when she left one day she destored every the i had made of my armor i came home today to find a pile of ashes and pieces of paper and she told me i was my armor i went up stairs to my room to look and see if she was lying she wasnt i am so sad and mad i have been wooking on it since july grrrrr im mad :mad: :cry:
What you just said makes no sense, she said it was your armor, but it wasnt, but it was? and your mad? .......

Speak with grammar, I know your upset, and it does suck when people get divorced this way, I dont know what happened, but for your mom to leave that way isnt really that mature, it really shows how much she cares of this all if she can go burn your project thats unrelated, and leave everything in one day.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHA!?????? man thats not right.... know what it like to have that kinda thing happen cos bout 9 mnths ago my mum and dad had a little "time out." for 2 weeks. and my dad went to my cousens and mum stayed wid me and sisters. my mum asked one of her best freinds round to help her get back together again. but when my mums friend "LIZ." had stayed at house to look after us when mum was with dad to talk and LIZ locked me out for 6 hours til mum and dad got home and my mums "friend" burned almost all my games and toys. and she sead i did it.......... MAN I HATE ALMOST ALL PARENTS AND ADULTS.

part from adam and u guys.

spartanmartin said:
WHA!?????? man thats not right.... know what it like to have that kinda thing happen cos bout 9 mnths ago my mum and dad had a little "time out." for 2 weeks. and my dad went to my cousens and mum stayed wid me and sisters. my mum asked one of her best freinds round to help her get back together again. but when my mums friend "LIZ." had stayed at house to look after us when mum was with dad to talk and LIZ locked me out for 6 hours til mum and dad got home and my mums "friend" burned almost all my games and toys. and she sead i did it.......... MAN I HATE ALMOST ALL PARENTS AND ADULTS.

part from adam and u guys.
I wouldnt hate all parents and adults, their the ones that feed you, take care of you, work hard all day jobs to bring home a decent paycheck that will support the family.......All of us on 405th just give armor making tips......so.............yeah :/

abandonship said:
yeah i havent seen my mom in about 8 years, she dropped me off at my dads house for the summer and never came back.
that sucks.

oh my god thats kinda over reacting when my parents devorced they just moved to different houses but wow i feel really sorry for you

my parents got into a medival fight when i was about 4, they split (werent married). i chose to live with my mom. me and my dad still hang out once and a while but we've had som problems in the past 2 years. but ur mom taking it out on ur armor is absurd! (well my dad went after my mom with a knife so......) hold ur head up dude, thats all any of us can do in bad situations

cartman said:
that sucks.
it doesnt really bother me that much anymore, ive realised that she was an unhealthy person to be around.
Sorry to hear about you parents crazy spartan

Well best of hope to everyone in a rough time. If you need someone to talk to you buddies onj 405th will cherr you up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back