We had several people alive in the rift

CPO Mendez
Dr. Halsey
Fred (S2)
Linda (S2)
Kelly (S2)
Tom (S3)
Lucy (S3)

Now its stated in the book that the rift could be any size (even the size of a car)

At the end of Halo 2, we have John flying towards Earth, heading for the Ark (the thing that turns off/destroys all the halo's throughout the universe) I think that, the rift that every1 from the end of Ghosts Of Onyx, is in the Ark, and that in Halo 3, we will be playing along side the remaining Spartans, that or, the actual ark is inside the rift.

Tell me what u think?

X

Well, they are trapped in the dyson sphere.

Also, do not forget there was an entire group of spartan III's sent out on a mission at the end of Ghosts of Onyx. So that may be what OXM UK is talking about as AI controlled Spartans.

FAII3N ANG3I said:
yeah, and do you guys think the'll put eva's into campaign?

They are SPI not EVAs, and it's been announced there will be more spartans.

Last edited by a moderator:
FAII3N ANG3I said:
I know the difference between spi's and eva's and i asked if you guys thought there would be eva's in campaign
Then yes I do. I really think it would be odd to have multiplayer things that don't correlate with the campaign. (Except for foundation, tombstone, and a few other maps).

FAII3N ANG3I said:
I know the difference between spi's and eva's and i asked if you guys thought there would be eva's in campaign

they will not be in campaign Bungie has announced that it will be unlockable for multiplayer.....its somewhat possible you'll see it on an AI but unlikely

ODST General said:
FAII3N ANG3I said:

they will not be in campaign Bungie has announced that it will be unlockable for multiplayer.....its somewhat possible you'll see it on an AI but unlikely

AI's will be in Campaign as spartans. So I don't see why it couldn't happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back