Mortal Kombat 1 Smoke

ButterBacon3000

I got a new printer (ender 3 s1pro) for my birthday a couple days ago and decided to use it for my new project! Smoke from Mortal Kombat! Since MK1 just came out I decided to do that version.
Smoke_MK1 (1).png

I know he looks kinda purpleish in this picture, but I think it's the lighting. He's usually just grey so bear with me if the colors aren't acurate to this image lol. (If yall think im wrong and he is kinda purple, please let me know before I paint the rest of him LMAO)
Anyways I started with the base of those arm guard things
20231027_081741.jpg
20231027_081746.jpg
next I decided to not do the default mask and choose an unlockable one. I chose "Shadowed from veiw" cuz of the cool dragon teeth and pink LEDs cuz I'm a sucker for LEDs and the color pink
smoke-mask-from-mk1-shadowed-from-view-3d-model-f09dabd09c.jpg

The printing has begun. And even though this is a whole cosplay, the mask is sort of a test print since idk what I'm doing with the new printer yet
20231027_081624.jpg

It seems to be doing okay. It's also MUCH quieter than the CR10 there's no beeping, and I can't hear the parts moving at all. The only sound is a faint buzzing (cooling fan I think) while it's turned on. I could fall asleep with this on in my room probably haha.

I still need to sand it, and I accidentally hacked off some of the teefs while removing the supports :cry: but it looks pretty. I definitely chose the right mask. I was able to glue the teeth back in also lol
20231028_152116.jpg

20231028_152125.jpg

20231028_152211.jpg

I feel so cool right now lol. Also I resized it before printing and I made it fit my face perfectly. Nothings holding it on in this picture it's just chillin on there. Also its super comfy
Screenshot_20231029-125355_Video Editor.jpg

Added a strap to hold it on, and LEDs! I ended up going with a different color though... GREEN! Which is an alt color that exists in game. Now it looks like the dragon mask is breathing soul magic which is also green
Screenshot_20231029-164853_Video Editor.jpg

Screenshot_20231029-163353_Video Editor.jpg

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back